• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

goo's Hidden Ability Exchange

05xg.png

SECOND POST CONTAINS HAVE AND NEED LISTS
BUT PLEASE READ THE RULES BELOW

This shop is simply for the exchange of Pokemon with a Hidden Ability, nothing more and nothing less. Even with Friend Safari topics around, sometimes it can still be difficult to get a Pokemon with their Hidden Ability through there. That's where this shop will hopefully come in. Unfortunately, I am not at a point in my Pokemon X adventure where I am able to offer Pokemon with egg moves or that are completely bred for competitive use, but hopefully once I am I can offer competitive Pokemon geared towards their Hidden Ability.

.:Information:.
Friend Code: 1418-7764-5015
In Game Name: James III
Time Zone: Eastern (US)

.:Goomy Says To Remember:.

(i) Please be patient if I don't respond immediately.
- I may respond within an hour or a day or two.
- That said, if I don't receive a reply within a week, I will assume you are no longer interested.

(ii) I can breed for specific natures and 3-5 IVs, but not for moves or genders.
- If you would like a specific Nature or 3-5 IVs, please say so in your post.
- If you don't then I will assume you just want the Hidden Ability.
- I will never ask for anything specific as I am merely looking for the HA.

(iii) I will only accept Kalos bred or caught Pokemon.
- This means the Pokemon must have the blue pentagon in its Summary page, otherwise I will not accept it.
- Anything I offer will have the same pentagon.
- NO HACKS WHATSOEVER.

(iv) What I list is what I would breed to get for you, but not what I would only accept.
- I have a Butterfree with Tinted Lens, but I would breed to get a Caterpie with Run Away for you.
- Though I list Cubchoo on my "Need" list, I would accept a Beartic with its Hidden Ability. It must still be Kalos caught, though.

(v) Please post in this topic to discuss an exchange.
- We can PM one another once we finalize an exchange.
- Also, put your Friend Code in your post.

(vi) Please keep things civil in here. We all enjoy Pokemon, after all.

(vii) Obviously all Serebii forum rules apply.

(vii) Have fun and enjoy!

Last edited:
Goomy says the exchange is: CLOSED
(currently looking into adding more Pokemon I need to keep the topic going)​

Note: I do not require a specific nature, IV spread, move set, or gender from anything you send

Hidden Ability Pokemon To Offer
Abra
Absol
Aipom
Alomomola
Anorith
Aron
Audino
Bagon
Barboach
Beldum
Bellsprout
Bergmite
Bidoof
Binacle
Blitzle
Bronzor
Buizel
Bulbasaur
Buneary
Bunnelby
Burmy
Cacnea
Carbink
Carvanha
Caterpie
Chansey
Charmander
Chespin
Chimchar
Clamperl
Cleffa
Combee
Corphish
Cranidos
Croagunk
Cubchoo
Darumaka
Deerling
Dratini
Drifloon
Drilbur
Drowzee
Druddigon
Ducklett
Dunsparce
Eevee
Elekid
Elgyem
Espurr
Exeggcute
Farfetch'd
Fennekin
Flabébé
Fletchling
Foongus
Froakie
Gible
Girafarig
Glameow
Gligar
Goldeen
Golett
Goomy
Gothita
Grimer
Growlithe
Gulpin
Hawlucha
Heatmor
Helioptile
Heracross
Hoothoot
Hoppip
Igglybuff
Illumise
Inkay
Kabuto
Kecleon
Klefki
Klink
Krabby
Kricketot
Lapras
Larvesta
Ledyba
Lickitung
Lileep
Lillipup
Litleo
Litwick
Magby
Magikarp
Magnemite
Makuhita
Mankey
Mantine
Maractus
Maril
Mawile
Meowth
Miltank
Minccino
Mr. Mime
Munna
Murkrow
Natu
Nidoran
Noibat
Numel
Oddish
Onix
Pachirisu
Panpour
Pansage
Pansear
Patrat
Petilil
Phantump
Pichu
Pidgey
Pineco
Pinsir
Piplup
Poliwag
Ponyta
Poochyena
Porygon
Psyduck
Purrloin
Ralts
Rattata
Relicanth
Remoraid
Rhyhorn
Riolu
Roggenrola
Roselia
Rufflet
Sableye
Sandile
Sandshrew
Scatterbug
Scyther
Seedot
Seel
Seviper
Sewaddle
Shellos
Shelmet
Shieldon
Shinx
Shroomish
Shuckle
Shuppet
Sigilyph
Skarmory
Skitty
Slowpoke
Slugma
Smeargle
Smoochum
Sneasel
Snorlax
Snorunt
Snubbull
Solosis
Spearow
Spinda
Spiritomb
Spritzee
Squirtle
Stantler
Starly
Staryu
Stunfisk
Stunfisk
Swablu
Swinub
Swirlix
Tangela
Tauros
Teddiursa
Throh
Timburr
Torchic
Torkoal
Treecko
Tropius
Trubbish
Turtwig
Tympole
Tyrogue
Venipede
Venonat
Voltorb
Vullaby
Vulpix
Wailmer
Weedle
Whismur
Wingull
Wobbuffet
Woobat
Wooper
Wurmple
Zangoose
Zubat

Hidden Ability Pokemon I Need
Chinchou
Skiddo
Zigzagoon

If you request a Pokemon to have 3-5 IVs, it's always appreciated, but not required, if you could toss one of the following items my way :)

Berries
Wiki, Occa, Passho, Rindo, Kebla, Shuca, Coba, Payapa, Haban, Colbur, Babiri, Chilan, Lansat, Starf​

Evolutionary Items
Any that can't be bought in Lumiose​

Gems
At the moment, any type gems (Fire, Water, etc). Will edit this if I get too many of one.​

Miscellaneous
Light Clay, PP Up, Heart Scale, Grip Claw, Mental Herb, Power Herb, White Herb, Luminous Moss, Snowball, Lagging Tail, Float Stone, Shed Shell, Light Ball, Thick Club, Lucky Punch, Mystic Water​

Last edited:

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
i have a Ha weedle,zubat,squirtle,sigiliyph,pansear,fennekin,woobat,marill,andmaybe others i want your Binacle,spiritomb,Timburr,Scatterbug,Stantler,goomy,and heracross

i have a Ha weedle,zubat,squirtle,sigiliyph,pansear,fennekin,woobat,marill,andmaybe others i want your Binacle,spiritomb,Timburr,Scatterbug,Stantler,goomy,and heracross

Would you want to do your Weedle, Zubat, Squirtle, Sigilyph, Fennekin, Woobat, and Marill for Binacle, Spiritomb, Timburr, Scatterbug, Stantler, Goomy, and Heracross?

Last edited:
Last edited:
UPDATE: I've added Treecko, Gible, Slugma, Durant, Abra, Espurr, Girafarig, Minccino, and Turtwig to the "To Offer" list, and removed any from the "Need" list!

I've also decided that I may breed Pokemon for 3-5 IVs, as long as you don't request a lot at once. It will take a little longer to get those for you, so I would appreciate if you could toss an item onto the one(s) you would be trading to me (though it isn't required; just a nice little tip). I'll try to come up with some items I could use and post them in the second post, under the "Need" list.

savitter

I am interested in the following pokemon you have for trade:
aron, beldom, bronzor, combee, patrat, shieldon, wailmer

I have, from your list:
anorith (with EM)
barboach (with EM)
burmy
carbink
cranidos (with EM)
glameow
goldeen
heatmor
kricketot
rattata (with EM)
relicanth
sableye (with EM)
skitty
wombat (with EM)
zigzagoon (with EM)

If you are interested in trading (1:1) let me know via PM what ones you would like. Some of mine are in dream balls and all will be female. (Females can pass down the EM too.) Don't really care about ivs/nature but if yours are in dream balls I would like females. :)

Goupelin

Hello, would you be interested by these hidden abilities ? Bunnelby, Cleffa, Dratini, Gothita, Magnemite, Pidgey, Sableye, Squirtle, Voltorb.

Hello, would you be interested by these hidden abilities ? Bunnelby, Cleffa, Dratini, Gothita, Magnemite, Pidgey, Sableye, Squirtle, Voltorb.

In order of interest: Sableye, Magnemite, Gothita, Voltorb, Cleffa, Pidgey, and Bunnelby.

Interested in the HA staryu. Have HA snorunt

I could do that :)

Depending what you would want in return, Goupelin, I could probably get stuff for the both of you before the end of the week.

Last edited:

Eludere

I'm interested in these pokemon with HA:
- Alomomola, Buneary, Corphish, Darumaka, Mantine, Patrat, Porygon, Shieldon, Staryu, Timburr, Wailmer.

I have from your want list:
- Bellsprout, Cleffa, Cubchoo, Dratini (EM: Extreme Speed), Drilbur, Drowzee, Ducklett, Elekid, Elgyem, Fennekin, Foongus, Hoppip, Lapras, Maractus, Mr. Mime, Onix, Psyduck, Sableye, Sigilyph, Smoochum, Squirtle, Starly, Swirlix, Tauros, Illumise, Wingull, Zubat.

My FC: 4656-7631-4022 and IGN: Matheus.

Update: I've added Elgyem, Bunnelby, Voltorb, Pidgey, Sableye, Magnemite, Cleffa, Gothita, Barboach, Cranidos, Goldeen, Heatmor, Rattata, Relicanth, Skitty, Sewaddle, Snorunt, Dratini, Smoochum, Cubchoo, Foongus, Drilbur, Onix, Starly, Tauros, Illumise, Wingull, and Maractus to the "To Offer" list.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hello, I'm interested in a lot of Pokemon.

Interested in HA:

Barbroach, Aron, buneary, darumaka, elgyem, goldeen, heatmor, mantine, meowth, miltank, nidoran M, patrat, shieldon, skitty, smoochum, stantler, swablu, tauros, torkoal, wailmer, wingull, staryu, magneton, skarmory, metang, sandile, pidgey, hoothoot, snorunt and trapinch.

Offering HA:

Anorith, audino, blitzle, burmy, cacnea, chansey, drowzee, druddigon, ducklett, elekid, exeggcute, farfetch'd, fennekin, grimer, growlithe, helioptile, keckleon, Klink, larvesta, magby, marill, noibat, pansear/ sage/ pour, petill, piplup, ponyta, poochenya, purrloin and remoraid.

I believe that's 31 Pokemon in total. :)

Update: added woobat, anorith, audino, blitzle, burmy, cacnea, chansey, drowzee, druddigon, ducklett, exeggcute, fennekin, grimer, growlithe, helioptile, keckleon, Klink, larvesta, magby, marill, noibat, pansear, pansage, panpour, petill, piplup, ponyta, poochenya, purrloin and remoraid to the "To Offer" list!

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
I have the following HA Pokemon:
[spoil]
Bellsprout
Clamperl
Glameow
Hoppip
Kricketot
Mr. Mime
Rufflet
Shelmet
Squirtle
[/spoil]

Will trade in return for any of these: (1 for 1)
[spoil]
Aipom
Alomomola
Anorith
Aron
Audino
Bagon
Barboach
Beldum
Bergmite
[/spoil]

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
Hello. I need a HA Miltank and Heatmor.

I can breed an HA Absol and Farfetch'd in return.

If you already have those two, then I can breed others

Kel03

Hi there

Was wondering if you would be interested in trading one of your HA Goldeen for a HA Slurpuff or I can get you a Swirlix?

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Hello there.

I really need a HA Bulbasaur (5 IV modest if you can).
I can offer a HA Carbink for it (in case of the complete request: 3 IV calm/relaxed, holding an item like Protector or Reaper's Cloth).