• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gorebyss Vs Huntail

Sphyxius

Gorebyss for previously mentioned reasons. Huntail makes me giggle but thats about it. Its stats don't mesh as well with its movepool either. Gorebyss has Amnesia to go with Iron Defense... Special attack to go with water/psychic moves... etc.

Also I love Gorebyss' name and its pokedex entries about sucking body fluids... here you have a sleek pink pokemon with big pretty eyes... that sucks all your blood out and turns you into a prune XD

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
I love both; Gorebyss was better than Huntail in the third generation but in the fourth they're pretty much evened out. I think.

Kecleon King

Enterprise Captain
huntail - just

phyzexxx

Greatest Caution
Huntail VS Gorebyss. I prefer Huntail, but I think that Gorebyss would win this match.

Biechae

Gorebyss simply because it has better stats.

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Huntail I like better in terms of looks, but Gorebyss wins in the stats department.

Sammi

Banned
Gorebyss for stats, looks and Pokedex entry.

Evil Rocket Scientist

Cookies,evil cookies
Clampearl...

Nah, status-gorebyss, looks- huntail...