• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Got Rampage?

Snorlax 360

Sea Ruby Trainer
I used to play Rampage World Tour on my Nintendo 64. Really great game.

I also enjoyed playing it on the Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for the Xbox. I hope Midway bring a version to the Xbox Live Arcade, that would rock.

Arrow

The Southern Cross
I played ye olde arcade Rampage. I'm surprised they threw Canada into the destruction!! Normally we're protected by a plot shield (*cough*IndependanceDay*cough*)

E

Ethereal

I love the Rampage games. I'm so excited about the new one coming out.

That is all. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ethereal

Locke Yggdrasill said:
Eternal, was that a bad grammar moment, or was that sarcastic? That it all.
Or, rather, spelling. 8D
XD STFU. It was a really odd mistake that is the result of me trying to type and talk on the phone at the same time. XP

On topic: I've always been partial to Lizzie.

E

Ethereal

Master Chief said:
My favorite character is V.E.R.N. Gotta love that purple flying mutant gargoyle thing.
Though, V.E.R.N. was more something that you could temporarily be than an actual character. D:

Mikau

Better then you
Eternal said:
Though, V.E.R.N. was more something that you could temporarily be than an actual character. D:
I know,I wish he was an actual character to pick from the selection menu.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Ah yes. Tis' a great game. I've played the original 2D version for... I can't remember what system. XP

I also love the 3D versions, and I usually played as Lizzie, I think she was called.
Oh, and in World Tour, I would ALWAYS play as that Crab-thingy.
Then I would blow Seattle to itty-bits with that 'spin of doom'. XD

Can't wait for another one o' those games to come out, and I really want to see what they'll do with the multiplayer (even keeping it the same would be neat, since it's already fun with more than one person).

Last edited:

Mikau

Better then you
I read in this month's Nintendo Power that the new Rampage will be for Gamecube and it will now be a 4 player royale.

Mikau

Better then you
I think everyone knows all of the character's names. I will list the few that I know

George the gorilla
Lizzie the lizard
Ralph the wolf

Boris the rhino
Ruby the lobster
Curtis the rat

V.E.R.N
Myukus
Noobus
'Big Al'