• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Got shiny PKMN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oske

Okay, so today I was playing fire red when I found a shiny Pidgey! Its my first shiny, I think i'm going to migrate it to PKMN Diamond. so today I would like to hear about your shiny stories.

~Oske

the elite trainer

Warrior Of Darkness
Once i ran into a shiny onix but then when we got into battle my gameby shut off :'(.

Ryze

----
My first Shiny in Sapphire was a shiny Mudkip, and I wasn't even hunting for one..

My first shiny in Pearl was during my first Safari Zone run, I encountered a blue Psyduck (again I wasn't hunting for it).

QBone

Got my first shiny yesterday, Silver Ratata. Wasnt really looking for him. I was playing Crystal tho, so I cant transfer to a newer game :(

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
I never found a shiny in any of my games. ='[

But I do have a shiny pink Celebi from my cousin. Love you much, Aaron!! :)

And QBone: If your Rattata is shiny on Crystal, he has higher stats than other Rattata. Kudos and congrats!

pokefan16

i've catched a shinyt tentacool evolved to tentacruel and shiny wingull evolved to pelipper in sapphire and in leaf green so far none...

pokefan16

i've catched a shinyt tentacool evolved to tentacruel and shiny wingull evolved to pelipper in sapphire and in leaf green so far none...

Status
Not open for further replies.