• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Got stuck in void

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva

i apologize if this isnt the right subforum but i have no idea where to post it.

here is the problem: i tried to reach darkrai via tweaking but for some reason when i saved in a jubilife void and reloaded the game the screen changed completely black. no character, no poketch, just nothing. even the soft reset doesnt work anymore. its almost a game freeze.
this always happens when i choose the game file. i can barely reach those messages with the latest achievements but when pressing start the screen gets blank.

i already asked a friend for help. he lend me his action replay and suggested to use the location-change-function on pokesav. i tried it out but it ended up in a black screen aswell.

so is there any way/code which can save the existing file? any help is highly appreciated!

Alloute

Not Banned
Sorry, we aren't allowed to talk about cheating devices here.

Google it and find these "codes" on your own.

Hope you understand, good luck :)

Micha

I really doubt hacking would help you.. Best thing to do is probly to restart the game and try to forget it >_<

CombeeKing

rawr; connor
Well, Sorry To Say But, You Are SOL,
You Will Have To Restart The Game Completely.
=[​

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
Yeah, the best way is to just restart the game.
By the way, forget about hacking. Were not allowed to talk about it.

Sheva

i dont give up the hope. maybe theres a code which overwrites the current character position and can be activated during title menu or something like that.

but i see this isnt the right board to ask such a question. thanks though

do you at least know an other forum/page where i can ask for help? or do you know some professional hackers?

Toastybob

Is this real life?
i dont give up the hope. maybe theres a code which overwrites the current character position and can be activated during title menu or something like that.

but i see this isnt the right board to ask such a question. thanks though

do you at least know an other forum/page where i can ask for help? or do you know some professional hackers?

You might want to try auburneye on YouTube, if you want someone knowledgeable on the Tweaking Glitch. However, many people have reported the same thing as you, but nobody has ever escaped the black srceen. You can still connect with PBR and Ranch, but that is of little use.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Sorry bud, can't talk about hacking here.

But, why don't you just go to the events or trade over Wi-Fi, at least the game won't black out on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.