• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~+Gothic Kirlia+~

lilbluecorsola

Binky-boo! <3
Marion.jpg

...I suck at backgrounds. XD

Design based off Marion from Shaman King.

Comments and/or Critisicm are appreciated!

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
Yay first post
that is awesome she looks so cool and really cute are you going to do anymore?

lilbluecorsola

Binky-boo! <3
Celeste said:
Yay first post
that is awesome she looks so cool and really cute are you going to do anymore?

You need to pause in your speech. XD

Cute, huh? o_O; Not what I was aiming for, but thanks. XD *Lolly* And by more, if you mean more artwork, then of course I'm going to keep drawing. If you mean more Pokémon designs like this, I don't know. I never really thought about it.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Lol. This one is pretty interesting. I like how you've done with her hair. Kudos to ya for being creative! ^_^

Ash.mx

Oh Marion!, one of my fav characters from Shaman King,
besides Hao Asakura (Zeke as they call it) and Len (Ren, whatever)-

I like the idea of this pic, somehow Marion and Kirlia have some similarities ,persanality and design I think... or maybe I'm wrong XD.
The pic looks good,I like the shading on the hair and the hair itself,The proportions are good, but you should give a gun to the Kirlia doll! XD.

I see you are improving, that's a good thing, keep it up!

lilbluecorsola

Binky-boo! <3
Ash.mx said:
Oh Marion!, one of my fav characters from Shaman King,
besides Hao Asakura (Zeke as they call it) and Len (Ren, whatever)-

I like the idea of this pic, somehow Marion and Kirlia have some similarities ,persanality and design I think... or maybe I'm wrong XD.
The pic looks good,I like the shading on the hair and the hair itself,The proportions are good, but you should give a gun to the Kirlia doll! XD.

I see you are improving, that's a good thing, keep it up!

8D Me too. Too bad I never got to see much of her. She was cool. ;.;

That's what I thought too. 8) So I thought it would be cool to give a Kirlia this design.

Thanks. 8) That means a lot to me coming from you. ^^; Actually, I use your tutorial whenever I try and color something in Photoshop now. 8)

A gun would be cool. o_O; I wanted it to be as logical as possible though. The doll is actually a SUBSTITUTE that's being held up with PSYCHIC. I'm not sure how she'd create a gun. XD

Thanks a lot for reviewing, Ash. ^.^ *Supa Lolly*

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
No no, the background does fit Kirlia only if you put a little bit more black in the background it would've looked even better then it does now. Kirilia is just perfect, don't change it! Well in my eyes it is. :D

~Lati Master~

Play With Fire
Excellent Gothic Kirlia, It's Awesome.

You should make a Gothic Ralts....

Totoro

O hai you guysh !
Very, very noice.

Definately in my Top 10.

The Kirlia is very pretty lilbluecorsola. x3 The background seems fine IMO. Nice job. :D

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
awwww I love a Kirlia gothic lolita style its so creative and she is so pretty too.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Wow I love it^^. its really great too. Plus Mari was one of my favorite shaman king characters.

GonbeTR

Banned
I like very much the concept: "gothic kirlia". I think because of this mysterious contest, this confusing pyschic-dark background fit her. I think the pose and colours are very good too. Keep up the great work!

Kamileah

Wow, she looks amazing *-*

The idea is so omgcool. xD

Indeed, the concept is love. Everything's perfect. LOVELY xD!!

Rosy_Crystal

Nobody, and nowhere.
Wow, wonderful. I do LOVE these goth things...But, if I were in you, I'd put more black and red and I hadn't put that purple and blue decoration on the bottom. Maybe I'd used dark purple tones. Great job anyway - great in the concept and in the result.

Pearl's Perap

I love this image, it's simply great, it's really my kind of thing.

You should try some other pokémon in a similar fashion, this one seems to have proved popular.

10/10

Zak

lilbluecorsola

Binky-boo! <3
Wow, I actually got a lot of replies to this. o_O; Thank you, everyone. *Lollies to all*

I'm thinking maybe I should try other Pokémon in this style. People sure seem to like it. Hm...