• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gotta Catch A Roggenrola! (696)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yep, Ash agrees to capture battle I'm sure of it.

Tepig beats Roggenrola and Ash captures Roggenrola.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
CLICK!
Its caught.

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
My Keyhole crashed right in the middle of their battle >.<
It did seem like Tepig was going to learn a new move then (before it crashed anyway :p).

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
So he did catch it. I'm actually happy he did now. It's strong, and will probably be a great addition to Ash's team :D

RandomOne

Randomization
WTF? Was Zoroak in this episode (check the serebii site episode guide)?

Last edited:

Chimchar15

Wow I have to say I enjoyed this episode a lot more than I thought I would. Roggenrola was awesome in this episode and I have made a decision that when I restart my game I will have Roggenrola on my team. Luckily I have people I can trade with so I'll be able to get Gigalith.

on the subject of ash's character bio

any chance that ash's reserves could get updated widescreen pics please :)

i know it wont be possible for kingler and tauros, but everyone else is possible.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
We should've known about the fate of the two reserves at Juniper(If he did switch Pokemon) before he caught the rock. Stupid Ash is stupid. But at least Ash has Roggenrola and it's with Ash in the next episode.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
We should've known about the fate of the two reserves at Juniper(If he did switch Pokemon) before he caught the rock. Stupid Ash is stupid. But at least Ash has Roggenrola and it's with Ash in the next episode.
What? Why should we? He's rotating his team. Why does it matter if we know who he has in this episode or not?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

what do you mean? In the games do you use the pokemon you get from the pcs so soon?

RandomOne

Randomization
Yeah ^
And I agree... his team is just getting bigger and bigger from every episode... I hope he won't have more then 12 pokemons ><