• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gotta Catch 'em All

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffman

Sup Serebii.

I've been using the forums, with moderate success, to complete my Pokedex and my personal goal of a perfect PC: a complete inventory of every stage of evolution of every species in the game. So far I've obtained 375, with 416 seen - up from 278/380 on May 9th, when I first posted.

So I'm posting this to get help with my quest of catching em all. I'm willing to trade anything I have that's breedable for anything unavailable (or swarmers/backlot dailies/marsh dailies) in Platinum.

As of now, I'm mostly interested in Legendaries (non-Sinnoh, non-bird trio), for which I can trade anything, including Palkia, Dialga, Heatran, Mesprit, and a shiny Skuntank.

So hit me up via PM.

-Duffman

tom_tom

Dunsparce
Go to the trade section

duffman

I don't mean to post in incorrect areas, but I'm new here.

I would post in the trade section, but the only threads I see in the trade forums are stickies for specific species/evolutions. I was hoping for a general area for posting what I want and what I have in the trade section. If there is such an area, I'd greatly appreciate a link. Also, I'm too drunk to find it on my own.

Thanks,
-Duffman

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Then sober up and come back later.

But seriously either visit SPP Wifi chat to do your trades, or go to the trade forums and just post in each thread for the Pokemon you need, it's the only thing you can do really. And the forums haven't been too lagging lately so you might able to get a few posts in.

duffman

So aside from a chat room, there's really no place om Serebii to post your own trade interests without going to specific areas? That's kinda lame.

I'm on a school computer that doesn't allow me to install mIRC for the chat room so I guess I'm pretty much ****ed in terms of specific channels for my trade needs. Oh well.

See you in the trade forums.

-Duffman

Status
Not open for further replies.