1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Gotta Catch 'em All!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Pilpulp, Jan 6, 2013.

?

Did you complete your D/P/PT Pokedex?

1. Yes! I caught them all!

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Yes! I've seen them all!

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Nope, I'm trying!

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  4. Nope, I'm not trying.

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pilpulp

Pilpulp 美的

I made one of these for Fire Red and Leaf Green, so I thought why not make one here...

On this thread you can share your progress on your National or Regional Pokedex in the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum games.

Here are a few questions to get you started:

Have you seen all the pokemon in the regional dex?
    Have you caught all the pokemon in the regional dex?
    Have you seen all the pokemon in the national dex?
    Have you caught all the pokemon in the national dex?
    Your progress?

2. Arceusgamer14

Arceusgamer14 Well-Known Member

Yes I caught em all in Platinum! I tried in Diamond, but I feel lazy on that game right now!

3. Pilpulp

Pilpulp 美的

I forgot to say my progress, I'm not done the regional yet... Almost!

4. VaironGod

VaironGod Dunsparce>Arceus

I've done regional in Platinum and pearl. Gave up on national to focus on B(2)/W(2) pokedexes.

5. Hydreigon6507

Hydreigon6507 A New Level of Crazy

I have 493 on Diamond. I finished just before Black and White came out.

6. *~Silver*~

*~Silver*~ Well-Known Member

I never try very hard on the PokeDex until after I've pretty much gotten through the whole story-line part of the game. I don't know... It's just not what I'm thinking about when I'm playing a Pokemon game. *Shrugs*

7. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

i was this close but i got my pearl mixe up with my friends and he decided to keep it cuz i had almost completed it. (i only needed the chicorita line: chicorita, bayleaf, and megainium)

8. PsychicPsycho

PsychicPsycho Well-Known Member

I recently finished my Pt national dex. I was pretty close to finishing for a while, and I finally got access to another DS so I could trade myself the stuff I needed.
    Me either. Like for my B2, I think I filled up like 1 box until after the nat. dex.

9. Sealotic

Sealotic Well-Known Member

I tried to catch them all once upon a time... and I restart my game !
    Since I restart, I've only seen Bidoof, Starly and Shinx, so... hu.

10. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

I completed the regional Sinnoh dex in Pearl... but I'm not even close for the national dex. :(

11. Myrrh

Myrrh Well-Known Member

12. Search_Ops_TeamD

Search_Ops_TeamD ShaggySmurf

All done with regional. I'm only 3 pokemon away from full national: Mew, Latias, Manaphy.
    I have almost every pokemon in storage, all stages of evolution, not just fully evolved ones. I'm also trying to gather all forms of every pokemon that has different forms. Right now I have the shellos, cherrim, and all unowns from a to ?. Just got a hold a Deoxys too.

13. In all my games combined, I can complete the Pokedex in White 2, which I've been trying to do. The only two I've never gotten are Jirachi and Mew.

14. Catstorm

Catstorm ポケモン トレーナー

I'd like to in the future, but for now, the count remains somewhere around the 300-400 mark. I haven't used the game in months. ._.;

15. PkmnTrainerJ

PkmnTrainerJ Well-Known Member

Got them all on Pearl. I try and update the 'dex figures in my signature for others. It needs updating when I get time.

16. spartanfan17

spartanfan17 Dragon Trainer

I Completed the regional dex on Pearl and Platinum.

17. Old_mate

Old_mate Member

Slowly getting there on my Diamond. I've seen 358 and caught 294. I'm trying to sort the pokemon by national dex number in the boxes too :) If I traded a lot of them from my other games I would have a lot more, but yeah....

18. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Got to shut this.. Thread bumped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.