1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Gotta Catch Them All!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Pilpulp, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Pilpulp

Pilpulp 美的

Did you catch/see all of the pokemon in the game? Your progress? For me, I caught all of the pokemon in the regional pokedex.

2. JhenMohranMH3

JhenMohranMH3 Random Art Guy

on the kanto pokedex i got to 149 ... couldnt get a scyther as I had LG and the people I traded with didnt ever catch one :(

3. ☭Secret_Shocker☭

☭Secret_Shocker☭ Well-Known Member

I caught all Pokemon in both the regional and national dex.

4. Mudkipzroks

Mudkipzroks I like being nice!

I caught all the pokemon in the regional dex

5. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Nope, and chances are likely I may never get to catch them all.

6. Herugrim

Herugrim Corrupter of Pokemon

I got all of them way back with the original Blue, but I cannot and likely never will complete it in FireRed. Though I will get as close as I can.

7. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

I completed my Kanto Dex in LG in a month, nya~

8. Psyanic

Psyanic ( ⌐▀-▀)

I just finished the regional dex, but after that, not even close.

9. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I completed the National Pokedex in LeafGreen version. It took several years since I wasn't exactly faithful to the game, but at least I got it done. I still have a long way to go on FireRed version though. I only have like 80-90 Pokemon registered in my National Pokedex. I doubt I'll ever get it finished.

10. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

I completed my National Pokedex in both games, the only ones I missed were the four Event legendaries. But I restarted my LG afterwards and didn't complete the dex after restarting. I didn't find it hard to complete the dex as it was easy to train Pokemon in the games, and everything from Hoenn could be obtained by trading with R/S/E, so it wasn't a problem to get them.

11. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I can't remember how many Pokemon I've caught in LeafGreen, but I would like to complete the Pokedex in that game eventually (as much as possible at least; I don't have access to event Pokes like Mew, Deoxys, etc. in Gen III). But I probably won't get around to doing this any time soon, as I'm planning on completing the dexes on other games first.

I don't plan on completing my FiredRed's Pokedex, though. I just use it to restart and play through the game again, get more items, etc.

12. ChaosMasterMartin

ChaosMasterMartin New Member

I've seen all the pokemon in the sinoh dex but a lot of people have done that. :p

13. WastingLight

WastingLight Well-Known Member

I completed the reigon dex, not hard when you have FR and LG

14. Jake76

Jake76 Well-Known Member

Back in my Red/Blue days, I completed the Pokedex on both games. In fact, I won a Nintendo Power contest and got Mew put on my blue version. However, in my older years I dont seem to have the same amount of patience and have therefore never quite completed even the national dex in FR/LG.

15. arceus03

arceus03 Well-Known Member

No, because I can't trade. I only caught the ones I wanted to use. If it were not for the caught Pokemon requirement to get stuff from Oak's Aide, I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of catching the rest. I daresay FR/LG was the only version I had quite a lot of Pokemon fully evolved in my PC box, because of said requirement.

16. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

Nop, I couldn't complete mine since my bro had lost his Leafgreen...

17. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

No.I only have FireRed so I might never complete it.

18. G50

G50 No longer posting

I was able to finish the Regional Pokedex but not the National Pokedex. I realized that I really couldn't get the National Pokedex accomplished after awhile...

19. shinymankey

shinymankey Crobat Master

I've completed regional, but never national

20. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Caught all 150 in LG last year. It took me a month, nya~