• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gotta Spoof 'Em All! (Please Read the First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of an unusual idea a while ago, and had meant to post it here earlier. What if Pokemon were the stars of real-life TV shows? I think it might look something like this:
iKirlia
Avaltaria: The Last Air Cutter
I Love Lucario
Finneon and Ferbaligatr
American Claydol
Aggron Chef
Poochyena Montana

This can also include TV networks:
Vulpix News
ESPeoN (my youngest brother thought of this one)

My idea can even involve the actors and stars themselves, for example:
30 Minute Meals with Raichu Ray

So, feel free to discuss. You can post your own ideas, comment, critique, or rate mine (or others'). If you want, you can tell precisely what you are spoofing, but as you can see, I chose to let you guess mine (because they are pretty obvious).

I suppose the idea can be extended to include movies, but I haven't thought of any yet. Anyway, have fun!

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
I got some!
TV Shows:
My Gym Partner's a Mankey
Cloyster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Nidorina the Teenage Witch
Super Chatot Mankey Team Hyper Voice Go!
Good Luck Starly
Froslassie Come Home
(My little bro thought of the last two.)

Stations:
Drifloon Network

nemzep95

Yalls are really good. I don't get what the Finneon and Ferbaligatr is supposed to represent (no offense intended, I just can't figure it out hehe). Here are some I thought of:

Movies:
Pokemon Wars: Attack of the Dittos
Shows:
Sharpedo
My Name Is Infernape
Mr. Darkrai

Can't think of any others just yet.

Yalls are really good. I don't get what the Finneon and Ferbaligatr is supposed to represent (no offense intended, I just can't figure it out hehe).
No problem!
The Disney Channel show Phineas and Ferb

Here are some I thought of:

Movies:
Pokemon Wars: Attack of the Dittos
Shows:
Sharpedo
My Name Is Infernape
Mr. Darkrai

Can't think of any others just yet.
Attack of the Dittos--now that is good! Unfortunately, I can't figure out any of the shows you mentioned.

Super Chatot Mankey Team Hyper Voice Go!
That is a real winner! It really makes sense, too!

Vycksta

I'm getting a Not Sure If Want vibe with this thread; it's not really the sort of topic we allow open here in GPD. So yeah... i'm closing it, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.