• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gourry x Lina Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llybian Minamino

Forlorn Hope
This is a pairing I've been quite fond of ever since I've started watching Slayers. Now, I haven't gotten to see Slayers: Try yet, so I don't have full knowledge of the series, but it is one of my favorites so far.

Lina and Gourry are just too wonderful for words as a couple, in my opinion. They're very cute together. They even have moments together that remind me a bit of Rocketshipping (usually when they're talking about food...)

It seems that most of the coupling fanart I've seen pairs up Lina and Zelgadis. Which I honestly don't get (I just like Zel so much better with Amelia). Lina and Gourry just seem so meant to be, and the pairing is undeniably canon.

...^^; I guess the fan-base doesn't really care much about the canon for the most part though...

So, Gourry x Lina...yay? Nay? Opinions?

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
I've seen all the episodes except for the first two or three of the first season. I used to watch it on Sundays and Fridays; I especially love the sort of Lina in Wonderland one.

I hope you watch Slayers TRY, it's really good.

Oh!! I can lend you some links to the TRY episodes that are being uploaded by one of my good friends in another Forum.

Lina x Zelgadis?

Ook then. I like Zelgadis with Amelia.

Llybian Minamino

Forlorn Hope
Yeah, I have to agree. It seems a lot of the fans dislike Amelia so they don't like pairing her up with Zelgadis, but I think it's an adorable pairing.

Thanks anyway, but I think Try is something I'd really like to own for myself. I ought to be getting a chance to purchase it soon anyway.

I should make more Gourry x Lina avatars...

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Naysayer. >__>

I think personally that Lina's way too fiery and violent to be with Gourry. If a male at all, I think Xelloss MAYBE. >__> But I still prefer her with Amelia.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
I will admit, the end of NEXT *was* adorable. :/ Even if I don't like the pairing.

HEY I KNOW YOU. Llybian! :0 Omg. You should know who I am 8D

Llybian Minamino

Forlorn Hope
^_^ Yay! It's nice to see you again!

The ending to NEXT really did make my day when I saw it. I do love my fluffy canonical shipping moments.

I also like in the first season where Lina's jealous of Selpheal (I think I spelled that wrong...) and doesn't realize it...

"Why are you so mad?"

"I don't really know."

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
I loved the last episode of NEXT, I think the first time I saw that episode was when the "International Channel" still had Anime at midnight or something like that and they had a marrathon of Slayers that I stayed up to watch.

I also did a book report on the third novel of Slayers..I stuttered on the second to last thing..x.x

It's Syphiel or that's how they spell it in the Anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.