• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gpxplus Club v.3 (i think)

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
The first gpxplus club I could find was started by Flurried Rains, but that one was closed, and restarted by Walcott, but hasn't been posted in since 2011...so here's my try!

This club is (if you haven't guessed already) all about gpxplus. gpxplus or Global PokedeX Plus, is a website themed around hatching pokemon eggs, and raising the pokemon that hatch from said eggs. We will talk about all things gpxplus here from site events to discussing any new novelty's that come our way.

Rules
1.All SPPF rules apply.
2.To join post using this sign-up sheet.
Example.
Username: Espeon EX
Gpxplus Username: Microwave101
Your Fav Novelty: Charmander Clone
Link To gpxplus Profile: http://my.gpxpl.us/Microwave101
Fav thing about gpxplus: The Novelty's

3.ABSOLUTELY NO SPAM!! This includes one liners and off topic posts.
4.This is not an egg guide because those are against gpxplus rules, if you need help finding out what your egg is you will not get it here.
5.NO SWEARING AT ALL!! Young people use these forums too.
6.And try to keep inappropriate references to a maximum of 0(meaning none!)
7.Have fun!

Banner coming soon!!

Members List

Espeon EX
http://my.gpxpl.us/Microwave101
Mi10ticFan
http://gpxplus.net/user/5314

Have Fun And Please Join!

Last edited:

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
Thank you mods for approving! Okay this is my first club so please be patient. And may the club.....BEGIN!

Illusione-Tempus

Do you want me to help with the club? It's... been a while since I've been at the SPPf GPX club. (I kinda lost track on the clubs, haha .w.)

Username: Mi10ticFan (this will change later on April though :>)
Gpxplus Username: Illusione Tempus
Your Fav Novelty: Snowy Girafarig, Past Misdreavus, Easter Buneary, Winter Vulpix... .w.
Link To gpxplus Profile: http://gpxplus.net/user/5314 (permanent link)
Fav thing about gpxplus: IDK? GPX is the first adoptable site I've been, and I've been there since... one month after its first release. So... I kinda grew up with it. .w.

And I promise I'll try to be more active at SPPf in general ^^;

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
Accepted! And sure you can help me out, whenever I need help i will PM you.

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Hmm... I haven't been playing GPX in a while, mainly because I've been busy with Anime, Manga, and this recently started B2 journey. xDD;;

Anyway, I just reached task 10 of TBD. Hopefully I can finish it by the end of the month 'w'

By the way, what do you think about the new achievements?

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
Not too bad, but i would have liked more breeding/party achievements. I am currently working on a exploration, but i am putting it off because i don't want to click a bunch of peoples eggs. Lets hope that some of the people from the last version find us. At least i can hope.

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Yeah, I hope so... But maybe they all have other business to attend to? I mean, I have school...

By the way, the site wide shiny hunt is starting. I've entered with Mareep, even though I want the shinies of the other two entries. It's too bad that my votes didn't make it, but at least Feebas made 12th. :3

Although, I've been noticing the lack of Mareep eggs... Man, how many people entered with Mareep? Or at least, hunting for one. That new achievement makes Mareep eggs incredibly rare... .3.

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
I did charmander, because it was the only one that it would let me do. XD I also have school, but i am homeschooled so during breaks i can access my laptop. Usually in the shiny hunts i rely on my own eggs with some help from the shelter. EDIT: Well, it's over and not one shiny. *sigh* Oh well, at least I tried. And now to focus more of my attention onto my exploration.

Last edited: