• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gracefulshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaida

... -poooooooooooke-
I'm guessing Wonderland is the new volume. Sorry, I'm still new to the Pokemon manga. I'm used to one chapter coming out each week.

J-Pop and J-Rock? Well, when I say these I'm not going with the words, I'm going with the beat of the song...

Alumina by Nightmare kind of fits it, to me. The way the song goes reminds me of it.

... And Rewrite by AKFG.

I know they don't really fit, but I'm half-asleep. I've had a long day.

Kaida

... -poooooooooooke-
-shakes head- Never even heard of it before you guys posted about it. I'll have to wait until sometime in the summer when we get High-Speed.

Nobody else knows some good J-Pop or J-Rock songs that would fit GracefulShipping? =[

Life is Like a Boat by Rie Fu, perhaps? I love that song, and it somewhat goes along with GracefulShipping, at least more than any other J-pop song I can think of.

Anyway, I have no clue about the manga, so I am wondering: anything remotely related to GracefulShipping going on there?

Kaida

... -poooooooooooke-
Life is Like a Boat fits GracefulShipping perfectly.

I don't think so, then again I can't be all that reliable with the manga...

JFate

Travelling Trainer
Well on the Wonderland release, they focused more on the Dex holders and Rald's past. Winona and Wallace are still in the ship and weren't mentioned. But given the fake Kyogre is rampaging around, they should noticce and may come running later.

XP I dunno but I have a feeling that the minute they notice the fake Kyogre is when Winona or Wallace is about to spit something important out ^^.

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
Got a new topic:

If you were to throw Wallace and Winona into a romantic movie, what would it be?

I say Sleeping Beauty, because I like them in medieval clothing. XD Winona wouldn't like being in the role of danger prone princess, but I like the idea of her complaining about it (and Wallace having the advantage of her while she is asleep. -evil giggle-)

Kaida

... -poooooooooooke-
Bad Eefi. Bad. XD (Though...Sleeping Beauty ain't a bad idea.)

I'll throw a humorous one in - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Poor Winona trying to put up with those seven little munchkins...

I can't think of anything else. V.V My mind draws a blank. (Though The Little Mermaid would be pretty hilarious indeed.)

Fenny

Or you could switch the roles. I, personally, am amused to no end by the idea of Winona fighting a giant black and purple Salamence on Skarmoryback (complaining about the inconvenience, but secretly enjoying it, the only question is who the Salamence used to be). Or Wallace trying to educate seven anthropomorphic Zigzagoon (or something) about elegance and interior decorating. Or, as another film was also mentioned, Mer-Wallace. And Juan as King Triton, if that's his name. You'd pretty much have to reverse the roles for The Little Mermaid, though.

Hi, I'm Fenny, and I'd like to come out of the closet as a Gracefulshipper.

JFate

Travelling Trainer
Teaching anthromorphic zigzagoons gow to decorate, priceless, XP. Though if they would ever change roles I would always think the dwarves were their close associates 'midgetized'^^. But then there doesn't seem to be any villains in mind^^; .

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
If you could throw Wallace and Winona into a romantic movie, what would it be?

Everything's so role-reversed here! No suggestions of my own, but I personally like Mer-Wallace. With King Juan, as Fenny said.

JFate

Travelling Trainer
Under the Sea~~~! XP! Aha given the Wallace is a water Pokemon trainer, he's good to be a mermaid though turning human will be a bit harder since there's no one who can be an evil sea witch^^.

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
Oh! The sea witch = Shelly! She's not exactly ugly, but she's part of Team Aqua.

And if not, we can always make Winona want to turn into a mermaid.

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
Actually I think Winona would best be suit as Princess Jasmine in Aladdin, logically. Both characters hate being tied down and both are strong. As for Wallace being Aladdin, they both consider their females very important (but Wallace is not poor, of course.).

Kaida

... -poooooooooooke-
-spits out coffee- Did someone mention Shelly? As the evil sea witch? PERFECT! -give you a high five- Actually, I can imagine Winona and Wallace trying to stop her...

Wow, the Little Mermaid would be very GracefulShippy, wouldn't it?

You're right, J-Fate. It isn't hard to imagine that happening.

So basically, we can throw them into a lot of romantic movies. By the way, has anyone mentioned Cindarella (if I spelt that right)? I think certain parts of it suit them, but some don't... ^^;

And welcome to the thread, Fenny!

JFate

Travelling Trainer
Cinderella....kinda hard to see who ends up as the poor miserable person as both Winona and Wallace are kinda....they don't fit though Steven may not might mind being some fairy godfather and granting wishes XP.

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
Yay! I am finally back ^^ agree tat the aladdin one probably suit the best =) Wallace love the arts and he even toyed with the flute once if I didnt rmb wrongly. If its the little mermaid wallace will have to be the merman and winona the "prine-cess" =P The others dont really fit... snow whites sleeping beauty beauty and the beast are out of qns..

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
Steven may not might mind being some fairy godfather and granting wishes XP.

Which is why he'd be the genie in Aladdin.

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
Erm, I think that my examinations have really washed my head dry... Wonderland... is...? Anyways, I am used to getting my usual dose of manga from the chuang yi comic... havent got my hands on volume 28 though..

Status
Not open for further replies.