• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gracefulshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
From what I know, there hasn't been any mention of gracefulshipping in the newest update. Maybe it will be solve in the later Shinnoh saga?

Specking of later Shinnoh...

If the writers decide to tie the gracefulshipping ends in Shinnoh, what do you think will happen?

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
29 is out?? So fast?? It is in english?? (cus I cant understand jap >.<) I just bought 28 though...
Maybe they can you know have a double wedding or something...(doubt they will repeat the whole wedding thingy again...since there is already a single wedding....) but there isn't any other couple around is there?

Eefi

Err... I think Wallace would make a contest appearance with Winona watching from the sidelines. Or maybe a champion meeting with Cynthia and Winona is drag there to witness it.

Or, most likely, they come with Ruby and Sapphire to Shinnoh to watch over them or something like that.

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
Last edited:

Eefi

Nice pic, Mew-chan! <333

I think Wallace would give her something that is one-of-a-kind and something he even hike on foot for. XD

As for Winona... -draws a blank- This is a tough one...

I think she would give Wallace something that would show she still cares for him, but she doesn't want to make it oblivious? -has no clue what object could describe that-

fugthimble

i'm old now
I always thought of Wallace being the one who tries.
Winona always too far from him to reach but like any bird, even she needed to land sometimes.

:)

JFate

Travelling Trainer
That's a wonderful quote, fugthumble^^! Well yeah, Wallace was the one who held out his hand before the great battle. He honestly doesn't deny his feelings and will try again if I think if only Winona allows. He's too much of a gentleman to push the issue^^.

JFate

Travelling Trainer
^I think it's partly because of her authority she can easily squash Walllace (Well not physically, Wallace is Champ^^). But I don't think she's afraid of commitment, just insecurity of being guarded by someone way stronger. I mean she did take Saph in and mentoring does take commitment albeit in a different way though^^.

Aiya, you know if I aint so busy I would be thinking and drawing Gracefulship pics right now^^.

Eefi

Winona's just stubborn to admit that she wants commitment, but she doesn't want to be constrict because Wallace is stronger then her. Maybe she wants to be equal in strength and know their lines...?

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
Well, time away from the forums has taken me out of my Gracefulshipping mood. Maybe it would be easier to get back into if I had the manga...

I take it that Gracefulshipping still hasn't been cofirmed?

JFate

Travelling Trainer
^Unfortunately no. We were all hoping it'll be all settled during the BF saga but apparently not. Eh though maybe Winona's reconsidering, but who knows when they'll appear again =/ .

Um... is it still to late to join in? I know I'm super late, but I really do love Gracefulshipping. The whole tension thing gets to me, how they obviously had a history, but it all just fell apart (more like Winona broke it off for some reason), and they still really care for each other. Then, in book 28, when they're with Ruby and Sapphire attending some wedding, it seems like they've sort of reconciled and are in the process of getting back together. Everything about these two and their relationship enthralls me.
IMO they're both going to have a lot of troubles and worries on getting each other's presents^^.

And lookie: A Graceful fic^^! It's not mine but it's a good read, delving on a possible past the two may have had. Major ICness and gives really possible explanations on their stories:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4601609/1/

Oh my god. That's my fic! I never imagined anything else I did would make it here. Do you like it so far?

JFate

Travelling Trainer
^Yep, it's the only Graceful fic I've seen with a solid and cool backstory^^!

Ahh...The more I think about it, especially if there's going to be a new generation, Wallace and Winona are not going to conclude their relationship in Sinnoh yet. Unless something pops up, I can't really see Ruby and Saph going to Sinnoh with their respective masters. I can see the GSC trio going due to because 4th gen has a number of 2nd gen references but not the 3rd gen peeps unfortunately =/.

^Thanks. I'm kinda stuck on it right now, but I'll eventually get it moving again.

If the rumors of a 5th generation are true, then that probably is when Gracefulshipping will be confirmed. I've noticed a trend here. They went back and redid the first gen, the second gen might have the same thing happen, and if not have some kind of connection with Sinnoh, so the third generation is next in line! Hopefully, the issue will be resolved soon. I can't believe Gracefulshipping isn't canon yet. *peeved*

So... anybody got a new topic or fanart or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.