• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gracefulshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
^ Your fic pawns mine, by the way. XD

I agree with the 5th generation theory you have there.

They need to tie the knots to the relationship because right now we are at a cliffhanger with Sapphire's teasing.

The writers will get it if they just throw it out completely.

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
And I'm back...again. Now that my obsession with my top-choice Wallace pairing has faded into a fascination with another ship, I might be a bit more active here.

Anyway, I love that fic. It's one of the things that kept me sort of interested in Gracefulshipping when my past obsession dominated my thoughts.

No idea about anything in the manga. I follow the manga summaries. But Sapphire's teasing had to mean something, right? That definitely shows Winona's reconsidering, doesn't it?

Eefi

But Sapphire's teasing had to mean something, right? That definitely shows Winona's reconsidering, doesn't it?

EXACTLY. You can't just go aidos and leave it an internal cliff hanger while the world moves on. They could just give one darn panel to tie the whole situtation, and we will all be able to relax.

-sneaks peek at the Platina Battle Frontier- But never say never... -drills with ideas-

JFate

Travelling Trainer
I think Winona's reconsidering but she may just don't want to take on the first move but the problem is, Wallace may not even know she's already thinking of reconsidering and thinks she still doesn't want him. And of course being the considerate gentleman....All these two is a bit more pushing, IMO. Steven and Saph might fit the bill^^.

I like your fic too, Eefi, especially the recent chapter where Juan and Drake were fighting over Glacia^^. It's getting pretty exciting since it's confrontation time =D!

Hmmm..actually the DPPt saga aint so bad. I love this trio and their character development(having problems on the preffered pairing though XP), so far. Gracefulshipping might finally be confirmed there if something comes up that involves either grand contests or if Ruby and Saph is brought to Sinnoh^^.

And fanart...well I could always try to come up with something. The recent contest theme in the PokeSpe club is 'mirrors' and even if I'm the owner, I could cook something Graceful and that follows the mirror theme =D .

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
All these two is a bit more pushing, IMO. Steven and Saph might fit the bill^^.

Yeah, Steven definitely seems the type. Not sure how they'd pull it off, but if it's Gracefulshipping... *wishes she had manga*

I would start a topic if it didn't involve looking at 50-some pages to see what's already been discussed, but I'm not very good at that, anyway.

Eefi

Got a topic!

Steven decides to spike one of the two's drinks, and that victim decides to go after their love. Describe the ultimate scene.

-is suddenly shot at the realization-

You know, I just solve my writer's block! O_O -goes on writing the fic-

JFate

Travelling Trainer
^Yes, mission completo XD!

Wallace getting drunk might result to something like this: http://ju-fate.deviantart.com/art/IronWill-Blue-123433362 (It's Ironwill but it might happen to Wallace if alcohol is involved)

Same thing may happen to Winona too but she may be ranting at whatever went wrong last time as drunkenly confesses that she wants him back^^. Leaving Wallace all confused but kinda happy that he knows now that he can somehow fix things now.

Though since they were drunk they might forget the next day due to hangover and end up with a faceless expression when they learned of what they've done XD. And then later tries to hunt down and kill Steven for it.

Eefi

I would tell you about what I want to happen, but that would really kill off the scene for my fanfic in the future. :)

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
This topic seems fun, very fun. *grins evilly*

If Wallace is the one who gets drunk, it could end up with him approaching Winona and saying he's been trying to get her back since the original split. Cue Winona helping him remember what the hangover made him forget, with a few teasing comments. Should Winona end up as Steven's helpless victim, she finds Wallace and confesses she wants him back. Yeah, interesting stuff will happen...and whether or not Steven will survive the experience is definitely debatable.

Eefi

^ Be patient, JFate. XD

Hey, did you guys catch the fact about one of the Stone members who use to own a Villa in the Platina saga in the manga. -smirks evily-

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have hit the jackpot! -throws confetti at the Villa-

BrendanRuby

kthnxwtf?
Got a topic!

Steven decides to spike one of the two's drinks, and that victim decides to go after their love. Describe the ultimate scene.

-is suddenly shot at the realization-

You know, I just solve my writer's block! O_O -goes on writing the fic-

Woah, say. WAIT. I'm back people, so um, rejoice??
And in response to the topic, I can only think of kink. Kinky stuff. I have no idea why. Blame Key.

JFate

Travelling Trainer
^ Well okay we can have that then have an awkward and heartwarming aftermath in the morning ^^; ?

Also speaking of fics, I saw at least two new Graceful fics this past month in FFnet.

kittykatloren

Pokemon FTW :)
Gracefulshipping FTW

If you're looking for a good Graceful fic, I'd be honored if you would take a look at mine!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5217392/1/Windstorm

It's long but it's a series of oneshots, kinda. I put a lot of effort into it and I feel like it's pretty good, so yeah. ^^

thanks! I'm new to these forums but I hope to spend a lot of time here!

kittykatloren

Pokemon FTW :)
Status
Not open for further replies.