• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grand festival RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HB5squared

I'm Back

ding The bell on the train symbolized that you were here. You slowly got off the train making sure you had all your belongings, espicailly your pokeballs. Each of your five pokeballs had a ribbon of a different color on them. One ball had a red ribbon, one had a blue ribbon, another had a green, the fourth had a pink ribbon and the last one had a yellow ribbon.

You had gone to many contests throughout your land and finally you have arrived at the grand festival! Slateport gave home to the most magnificent place to your eyes. The outdoor contest house. The grand festival had been taking place here for years and you knew that this was your year.

You make your way through crowds of people and up to one of the 10 desks. The one you waited at didn't have much of a line so you quickly met with the receptionest. She gave you a form and sent you on your way to enter you name, age, gender, appearence, personality, and a pokemon for each of the contest types: cool,beautiful,smart,cute, & tough. This meant you could only enter 5 pokemon but you had your bests ones here.

The first round is an appeal stage where you can chose any of your 5 types of pokemon and write what they would do:

good example- The tough, strong phanpy took the field. At first he might've looked cute but as seconds past the crowed so how tough he really was. He roughly swayed his trunk back and forth as it called out, "PHANPY!"

"Use earthquake and roll out combo!" I shouted at my pokemon.

Phanpy lifted its front legs high into the air and slammed them down on the field. With a tremor the field started seperating and before phanpy could fall victim to his own attack, he quickly curled up into a ball and began to roll around and follow side by side with the seperating earth. The earthquake began to turn in the direction of phanpy and just as it looked like it was it for the elephant-pokemon, he made a sharp turn and spun around like a tire that had just been thrown onto the ground. Both he and the earthquake stopped at the same time and as the dust settled the crowed could see that phanpy was standing on its four legs with his trunk in the air completed surrounded by the lining that the earthquake had cause. He stood on the only elevated piece of land, like a gold medalist listening to the cheering crowed.

BAD example: My phanpy was really tough and it used earthquake then fissure like the GB games and then the crowed went wild cuz it was so tough and they loved it.

The first example would move onto the next round while the second one would be eliminated. Unless there were so many bad posts that made him look good, then he would move on.

Second round consists of 2/4 groups of 4. Two people out of the group will face-off in a single battle, where I chose which type they'll be fighting with. Although description still counts in this round; you could be the best at describing but still lose because your pokemon didn't suit its type or it didn't use enough combos. Each participant will enter their own rendition of how the battle goes and who ever has the best one, moves on.

The third round will be the people in the 2/4 groups facing off against their remaining opponent except this time it'll be a double battle. I could put cute&toucgh against cute&tough even if the opponents tough pokemon is a steelix and your cute pokemon is a skitty. Same here, whoever has the best description of how the battle goes wins.

If there is 4 groups then this will be another appeal round except this time you use two pokemon and make a good appeal like an ariados using spider web and then a jynx freezing it. Except of course in greater detail. The two people who I think did the best move on to the final round.

Final round an all 5 battle round that you have to describe. There'll be the cool vs. cool battle then the beauty vs. beauty etc. This is great because there is an odd number of types so you'll have to describe every single one of the battles. When you write this one you're going to have to lose two battles and win three. Ironically describing how you lose the battle will aid in showing me if you win the RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.