• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grand Theft Auto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Lotta codes.

www.freewebs.com/gtasanandreasfansite

Thats my website for GTA San Andreas codes (XBOX version only, I'm a huge XBOX fan)

Some morons posted some racial stuff in the shoutbox, calling me a honkey because I'm white and discriminating against me because I'm white and playing a game with an african american character (San Andreas)

Wow. Lotta codes.

www.freewebs.com/gtasanandreasfansite

Thats my website for GTA San Andreas codes (XBOX version only, I'm a huge XBOX fan)

Some morons posted some racial stuff in the shoutbox, calling me a honkey because I'm white and discriminating against me because I'm white and playing a game with an african american character (San Andreas)

Blah I posted on your site. Errm if you can take out the chat box and replace it with fourms. It should take care of most of the idiots.

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
Wow,that was alot of cheats,thanks. I saw something really cool about the UFO's. I was looking for the body bags you guys said and I was near that area 51 like place. I saw like red and green lights going really fast at night going to area 51. You know those missiles that hit you it you go over that area it hit the UFO but once it hit it the misslie exploed and the UFO keept flying.

Body bags are located here.
200px-GTASA_MysteriousSanAndreasMap.jpg
Its one of the dots over the deserts. (Credit to Ansewers.com)Also doing cheats wont effect %100 compleation. I've expermented with it before.:p
Wow,that was alot of cheats,thanks. I saw something really cool about the UFO's. I was looking for the body bags you guys said and I was near that area 51 like place. I saw like red and green lights going really fast at night going to area 51. You know those missiles that hit you it you go over that area it hit the UFO but once it hit it the misslie exploed and the UFO keept flying.
I'd dabout this. The "UFO's arnt preducing heat thus the misslies can't hit it. And there going at maby twice the hight of a hydra. And flying over the base with the Hydra won't get missiles on you sicne your to high up.

Last edited:
If you've cheated over a certain number of times something about the last mission will mess up.....some guy will jump off something prematurely before you get a chance to do....something....I read something about it on GameFAQs.

If you've cheated over a certain number of times something about the last mission will mess up.....some guy will jump off something prematurely before you get a chance to do....something....I read something about it on GameFAQs.

I've cheated like over 20000 times before I beat the last mission for each game and I still got %100. BTW Sweet won't jump off for no reason. And if that is true by the time hes about to fall off. You should be behind the truck pretty much. Unless you hit something. >__< If you arn't behind the truck, the road is flat with no turns or anything. So you should be able to speed up before that happnes.
EDIT:He falls of prematurely when you hit the truck.

Last edited:

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Body bags are located here.
200px-GTASA_MysteriousSanAndreasMap.jpg
Its one of the dots over the deserts. (Credit to Ansewers.com)Also doing cheats wont effect %100 compleation. I've expermented with it before.:p
I'd dabout this. The "UFO's arnt preducing heat thus the misslies can't hit it. And there going at maby twice the hight of a hydra. And flying over the base with the Hydra won't get missiles on you sicne your to high up.

Really? So I can cheat and get 100%? Awesome!

I havent seen a UFO on GTA San Andreas, but I tried to catch one of those lights in a hydra, I lost it in clouds >_<

Yes, yes you can...

Anaway with Kaine being banned (permed I think). So me and the Zyuti Daizyujiin will take over :p.

Anaway List of members so far.

Vertical Bird

Zyuti Daizyujiin

Tetsusaigas WindScar!

pokemon rulez!!!!!

If I missed anyone please tell me.

I'll add Kaine when he gets back >__< that is if he dose come back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.