• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grand Theft Auto the game club

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
I was hoping that i can create my topic one day. If you like the grand theft auto games then you may like it here... I am sorta new at this so i got some tips on what rules will be good enough that it wont turn anyone away but strong enough that it wont turn into WW3. :). Here they are

1. Serebii Forum Rules

2. No double posting

3. No insulting/making fun of other members

4. No off topics

5. Please be formal in your posts, try not to use numbers as letters (Like '8' for 'B' or '0' for 'O'). Also use proper grammar and punctuation, no chatspeak.

6. Explain why you like grand theft auto.
7. No one-liners. Try to be creative, don't just type one sentence within every post.

8. Topics may only be posted by members of the grand theft auto club. The most important rule, have Fun!

9. The story reply must be at the maximum 1 paragraph please. Otherwise i would really hurt the eyes ><

So here is what wre have for topics so far

Which grand theft auto game do you like and why
What is your favorite character
What would you like to see in the next grand theft auto game
In grand theft auto san andreas, do you feel there is too much driving
If you can be any character who would you be
What was your first time playing the series?
What was your most favorite vehicle?
Which one car would you like to own?
Which region or game would you like to live in?
Should they make a movie out of the series
Are some characters a little too over rated?
What is your favorite side mission? (eg: Taxi etc.)
Favorite type of transportation? (Plane, Motorbike,etc)
What is your Favorite song from any game?
Whats your Favorite Radio Station?

Story Topics So far...
Funniest Cop Chase Story

Owner :diablo_200525;384;
Co Owner: blue snover & Solstice

Members:
Fire master of the east
Auramaster
Solstice

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

I always liked the original, i don't know if i still have it though.

I'm not very good with car names, but my car of choice, was always a red sports car.

No-one ever managed to catch me in that lol.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Well no can ever catch me if i was in any car even a garbage truck. =) My favoirte version for now would have to be San Andreas because of all the different types of missions that you can do as well as cars,real-estate, weather, clothing, hair. etc. That was one of my favorites so far...

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win

well i loved GTA 3 it was the first 3D GTA and i just remember staying up nights just playing it with my best friend. lol we would take turns and when the other wasnt playing he would play pokemon silver. kind of ironic if you ask me lol

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the club Fire Master, i'll get Diablo to add you to the member list when he's on.

In grand theft auto san andreas, do you feel there is too much driving

I've not played this very much, but it seems to be about the same to me.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
IV and S.A. are the best. I am stuck in S.A. on the plane mission. Does anyone know any tips for this mission? If so thanks in advance.

Solstice

The Kyogre is back
Can I join? Can I join? Can I join?

I've been playing GTA since part 1. I have owned all GTA's released at this point. Except for 1 which was as a legal download.

1, 2, 3 on the PC
4 on the PS3
Advance on the GBA of course
VC, SA, LCS and VCS on the PS2

My favorite is Vice City. It was just perfect. The city was great. Not that big and a good layout. And the cars handled unrealistic, but good.
IV is a good second. Of course it has next gen graphics, but the city is just the right size.
San Andreas is good, but has a very annoying layout. It's impossible to memorize all the roads.

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
IV and S.A. are the best. I am stuck in S.A. on the plane mission. Does anyone know any tips for this mission? If so thanks in advance.

ok for the plane mission. just dont rush it thats all i have to say it isen't that hard if you concentrate lol. i think we are thinking of the same mission

is it the airport one in the desert where you do all the tricks and stuff?

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
ok for the plane mission. just dont rush it thats all i have to say it isen't that hard if you concentrate lol. i think we are thinking of the same mission

is it the airport one in the desert where you do all the tricks and stuff?

Yeah it did take me a while to do that one. It takes a lot of paitence and focus to master it. But once you do you can do anything in the air

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Well im back... I took a break from the fast paced life and took it easy for a while. While i was relaxing i thought of some new questions for the club... So here they are

Well i am going to go play the games for a bit...
Dont forget new comers are always welcome

Last edited:

Solstice

The Kyogre is back

GTA 1 at school, about 10 years ago.

I like the sport cars. They're fast, but easier to control than supercars. Examples are the Sultan RS and the (Yakuza) Stinger.

See above.

The more quieter places of course xD
Vice City: The first island.
San Andreas: The forest area.
Liberty City: Dukes area.

Sure. The stories are good.

I don't think so. I like Tommy and Nico. I didn't like Tony, but he isn't overrated anyway.

Vigilante, especially with a helicopter =D

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
I like the sport cars. They're fast, but easier to control than supercars. Examples are the Sultan RS and the (Yakuza) Stinger.

Ive really liked the sport cars in that game. My most favorite was the modified Sabre in Vice City. In number 4 i liked the fast cars in that game. In SA i really liked the lowriders. Especially when you modify them with the chrome, paint jobs, and rims whoee..

If was to own any of the vehicles from the Grand Theft Auto series it would have to be the windsor or an oceanic. Ive seen a windsor in real life and man did it ever purr so thats one. I picked the oceanic because it came and looks like the 50's vehicle. And i favor the older cars. It can pack a punch when ramming over vehicles in the games..

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

I remember playing the original, i can't remember exactly how long ago though, i used to crash into everything, i'm surprised i managed to keep a car as long as i did.

It'd be interesting if they did, it would be a mixture of The Fast and The Furious, and Gone in 60 Seconds.

I think some of the characters are made out to be better than they actually are, but i think you get that with any game.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Well i just finished playing San Andreas and beating it with the greatest of ease again... Here are some new questions

Favorite type of transportation? (Plane, Motorbike,etc)
Whats your Favorite Radio Station? Mine is K-DST

Some questions will be thought of and added later... Have fun club members

Solstice

The Kyogre is back
Favorite type of transportation?
The heli's are fun to fly. But cars are always available.

Can't pick one.

Whats your Favorite Radio Station?
Wave 103, Emotion 98.3 and V-Rock, all from VC.
GTA III: MSX FM and Rise FM.
SA: K-DST, Radio X and SF-UR (but I always had the music off)
LCS: MSX 98, Rise FM and Flashback FM.
VCS: Same as VC.
GTA IV: The Journey, LCHC and Liberty Rock.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Well i got 2 announcements club members.

First Announcement : Congrats to our most active user Solstice who is now one of the head members here. AKA Co-Owner... Congrats again

Second Announcement : I thought it would be interesting to have a little situation story telling. For example
What is your funniest cop chase? Please keep it to about one paragraph so its easy on the eyes...
There will be more Story topics in the mere-future so stay tuned ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.