• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grand Theft Auto

*IZ*

i have both and they worked fine for me

you'll torture yourself if you see everyone having fun with it and have to wit for weeks/months/years

the one good thing i'd say is mods
Yea I agree RDR was just beautiful on the PS3.

Also the map was leaked today. It looks huge!!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Less than a week until the game is out!
Sad we have to wait another two weeks for Online

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Gaaaah, I am really conflicted about getting this game.

See, GTA is arguably my favourite franchise, I love all of the games so much, you would not understand.

GTAV looks bloody brilliant, but... I might wait for the PC version, first off my Xbox is borked, and from what I've heard PS3 versions of GTA4 and RDR were quite bad. Plus I do now have a gaming PC.

Now, I am just gonna sit here and wait for the PC version. It has to happen, right guys, right?

The PS3 version of RDR was fine. Hell, Rockstar is mostly showing off the PS3 version of GTA V in their gameplay videos. Both versions will probably be on par with each other.

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
The PS3 version of RDR was fine. Hell, Rockstar is mostly showing off the PS3 version of GTA V in their gameplay videos. Both versions will probably be on par with each other.

This.

If you're worried about paying $60 for a game on launch, find someone to split the cost of a digital copy... and make a seperate account to share the purchase.

Any downloaded game can be used by any account on the PS3, so you can still bro-op with a friend, and you both just need to spend $30... much easier a price to swallow.

SaveMeJeebus

Fish are friends
I pre-ordered GTA V the other day but I am not excited for it. I just thought I would get it as it would pass the time :/

*IZ*

It looks like there will be 69 missions and a shitload of side missions. Almost there!!

Zoruagible

Which protagonist are you guys going to use the most? I'm going to use Trevor, he's my favorite so far and I can't see why so many people like Franklin over the others.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
It's out tonight! I'm going to the midnight launch in 15 hours. There is leaked gameplay on youtube now and it looks amazing!

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Which protagonist are you guys going to use the most? I'm going to use Trevor, he's my favorite so far and I can't see why so many people like Franklin over the others.

I used to like Trevor the most, but recent spoilers for me ruined him so much. Rockstar also confirmed a while back that he'd act as a slight antagonist. Hit the spoiler to see why I don't like him, but big spoilers;

Johnny Klebitz and Ashley Butler return from GTA IV Lost and Damned, and are both now full on meth heads in Los Santos. They're living with Trevor in his trailer, and Ashley is sleeping with him to score free fixes of heroin. Johnny finds out, and in an angered rage combined with the drugs, tries to attack Trevor. Trevor however is much stronger and bigger due to Johnny taking the drugs, and overpowers Johnny. He puts his foot on Johnny's head and starts stomping on him.

After that, all that's heard is Ashley crying. Newscast in the audio files confirmed that she was found scoring drugs on her own later in the game near the cliffs. It is unknown whether Johnny is actually killed off in this game or not, but already from all of this, I hate Trevor with a passion.

I quite like Michael's personality, and Franklin purely because of his connection to the families. Trevor and Franklin to me have a lot of similarities personality and appearance wise to GTA IV protagonists Johnny and Luis, whereas Niko and Michael are almost polar opposites.

I'm glad though that Rockstar have combined GTA V with Red Dead Redemption's game mechanics, and I also love the character customisation from what I saw. Franklin starts off as a scrawny kid with glasses and terrible clothes; once I get the game, I'll give him cornrows, a white tank top, big muscles and green jeans - Just like CJ.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
I went to the midnight launch at my local gamestop. I live in a city that isn't very big and there was at least 600 people at the gamestop at midnight. It was crazy! I played the game last night and I already found the beginning of an easter egg, it seems pretty cryptic though and will need a lot of thought to figure out. I won't ruin it for anyone.

This game will be my life for a few weeks lol!

SaveMeJeebus

Fish are friends
I wonder if it will come today..... All those that got it early, very lucky.

Zoruagible

I'll be getting the game in a few hours. I'm so excited.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Well, I pre-oredered it a while back from Rockstar Warehouse, hoping it arrives today. I've seen the first few missions and the game looks really fun.

Jerre

Gogoat!
I might get it later. PS3 problems. Blu-ray laser starts to get weird.

But GTAV looks awesome! I saw yesterday some Youtube video's of it. :D

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Ok I hate Trevor but love Franklin and Micheal

Kamran11

This game is my life right now lol i finish my homework before i even leave school because as soon as i get home it's strictly GTA V time. Franklin's my fav character so far. I didnt really like trevor too much at first, but he becomes more cool when hes in los santos.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I still gotta buy GTA 5. One way I could buy the game is through Toys R Us. Toys R Us is doing a 20% off promotion (some items are excluded) the promotion will not work for pre-sell items (pre-ordered items.) GTA 5 is eligible for the promotion. The promotion ends September 21st.

That's probably how i'll get the game.

I hope everyone is enjoying the game! If it wins Game Of the Year I won't be surprised.

Last edited:

xKatie0391

I'm not too far into it, but enjoying it so far. Haven't met Trevor yet, but I really like Franklin and Micheal. You can see Rockstar have really gone all out on this. Definitely worth the time it took to make it, I think.

I hope multiplayer will turn out good :)