• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grand Theft Auto

SaveMeJeebus

Fish are friends
I have been playing it since Tuesday. Just Yesterday I met Trevor. He's whacky. I still feel overwhelmed with the map. Once I have done the main missions I'll start exploring and messing about. That's when I'll use the cheats as well. Franklin's special ability is so good.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Alright, listen.

I turned my PS3 in the local Game store to send it to Sony.

The next 3 weeks i will get a new one.

Good news! I HAVE GTA V!!! But i will be able to play it in the next 3 weeks so it will be like a present for my new PS3.

Last edited:

Kamran11

I have been playing it since Tuesday. Just Yesterday I met Trevor. He's whacky. I still feel overwhelmed with the map. Once I have done the main missions I'll start exploring and messing about. That's when I'll use the cheats as well. Franklin's special ability is so good.

Thats exactly what im doing too lol

Alright, listen.

I turned my PS3 in the local Game store to send it to Sony.

The next 3 weeks i will get a new one.

Good news! I HAVE GTA V!!! But i will be able to play it in the next 3 weeks so it will be like a present for my new PS3.

Aww man that sucks bro lol atleast online will be available by the time your able to play

telivisionhead

I love GTA. GTA5 is awesome (Sadly my bro has hogged it so I cant play :( ) I like how they bought back San Andreas!
In san andreas I put on the 6 star cheat (Yes I used a cheat, but it is fine it was a cheat that wanted to murder me) stole a BMX bike and rode up the mountain on the bottom left/south west of the map. I parachuted off but got sniped by someone in a helocopter.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Gotta love the dialogues in GTA V.
"It's not legally f---ing, if you do not penetrate!"

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Lamar is the funniest character ever.

I'm not very far into the game yet. I love it so far, though. Rockstar never fails.

Lamar is a stereotypical of a dumb a-- gangster like what we have here in Los Angeles.

LizardonX

Banned
I love GTA. GTA5 is awesome (Sadly my bro has hogged it so I cant play :( ) I like how they bought back San Andreas!
In san andreas I put on the 6 star cheat (Yes I used a cheat, but it is fine it was a cheat that wanted to murder me) stole a BMX bike and rode up the mountain on the bottom left/south west of the map. I parachuted off but got sniped by someone in a helocopter.

The one time in SA i got 6 stars was when I jacked a rhino and did the vigilante missions, finally drove my tank off los santos pier after getting like level 100 vigilante and millions of cash.

SaveMeJeebus

Fish are friends
I wish I saved the Assassination missions for the end :(

*IZ*

Finally got up to the first heist.

Any tips? I went 'Smart' and in that case, chose the two lowest cut Driver and Shooter and the best Hacker.

How much did you make? I went "dumb" and even though it's probably funner than going "Smart" I don't think I made enough.

Genos

TTYD
How much did you make? I went "dumb" and even though it's probably funner than going "Smart" I don't think I made enough.
I think around 2-3 million dollars.

I can't believe Johnny is dead! Why kill him!? He's such a badass character!

Ironically, Trevor is probably my new fav protagonist in GTA.

Aura Sensei™

User Title

I'm nearly positive the most you can make is 3 - 3.5 Million on the first heist, of course, that's if you grab all of the jewelry in the store.

Anyways, I've beaten the whole game, and the one thing I regret is beating the Story so quickly. tbh whilst playing it quite a few areas of the map resembled and had the same feeling as in San Andreas, Grove Street being an example. Lamar is without a doubt my favorite character, due to his personality and how fun his missions are.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
My GTA 5 just showed up in the mail yesterday! I was only able to play 40 minutes of it though because I had to go to work, but i'm about to get on my PS3 and play it right now. I can't wait for the online, and even though I only played the story mode for 40 minutes it seemed awesome to me!

Last edited: