• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grand Theft Auto

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I just got my extra loan money from paying for my school (college student). After I get some things I need for school, upgraded laptop and stuff. I may get the GTA5 PS3. 500 GB HDD, Special Edition of GTA5. All for $250. So yeah, I'll probably get it at some point.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Aaaaand online is broken. Guess I'll just wait until tomorrow to play it.

I keep getting timed out. I had a hunch the online would end up having problems the moment it came out. I'll just wait until tomorrow as well, i'll keep playing the storymode today.

xKatie0391

I've been stuck on "Launching session" for the mandatory race at the start for nearly an hour. Been waiting for 7 other players to join, but no luck. I'm gonna give up and go to bed soon, maybe wait a couple of days for the servers to chill.

Mr.Billehh

Start up the the main game press start and put it to invite only should give it a better chance of working. Not gonna say its gonna work every time though.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
I was able to play some Online perfectly, quite fun, sorta iffy about the whole character creator thing, I wasn't expecting to be like SR's but the one it has now is quite... I dunno, basic maybe.

Also still wondering if anyone here has a crew to join, or would like to make one. Grovyle Street Family, maybe?

Shadow XD001

Haven't been about to play Online yet, but I haven't gotten the chance too. Most likely tomorrow. GTA V has been great so far, I think I have about 30 missions left. Of course there would be 69.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Finally got pass the tutorial and I'm stuck on the loading (gta tips) screen. Sigh...

xKatie0391

I finally got past the first race (managed to do it with just Lamar) and now my online is working fine. Did a few jobs with people and competed in a deathmatch with 2 others. Gonna try and save money to buy a nice apartment later on

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'll ask anyway. My game keeps freezing and then restarting at a certain point in single player. When it boots back up, it says there is a problem with the storage device. I switched the data from the hard drive to the hard drive of my second 360, but the problem is persisting. Anyone have any tips?

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Has anyone whose played Online had their character delete for no reason? It's happened to me like 4 times.

It happened to me once. I saved my game, and got off for a while. I eventually ended up getting back on a little while later, and I noticed my character was deleted.

I ended up creating a new character, and my new character hasn't gotten deleted yet. I have been playing with no problems lately.

ThisIsPatrick

My guy is now level 16 and I got the 130k apartment, I got a collection of muscle cars including the Rat Loader, Picador, Sabre Turbo and the Buccaneer. I also got a Hexer as my bike, so pretty much life is swell from this point on.

Does anyone know more about the 500k thing?

Jerre

Gogoat!
Still waiting on my PS3 from repair. So i can install all of the game updates again, sync the Trophies from my other games and start to play GTA V!

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
My guy is now level 16 and I got the 130k apartment, I got a collection of muscle cars including the Rat Loader, Picador, Sabre Turbo and the Buccaneer. I also got a Hexer as my bike, so pretty much life is swell from this point on.

Does anyone know more about the 500k thing?

There are supposed to be two Stimulus packages, each with 250 grand in each of them. The first one is supposed to come out some time this week or next week, whilst the last package comes out at the end of next month I think.

I've tried playing GTA Online myself, but I just find it really boring; the "Heists" aren't real heists as it's just robbing liquor stores and isn't dynamic like the main campaign, such as drilling into a union depository vault or even something as small as using knockout gas in a jewel store and dressing up as exterminators. I guess it is more fun for those who play with friends or join/create crews on the Rockstar Social club. If I have free time in the future when I'm done with Arkham Origins, I'll give that a whirl.

*IZ*

There are supposed to be two Stimulus packages, each with 250 grand in each of them. The first one is supposed to come out some time this week or next week, whilst the last package comes out at the end of next month I think.

I've tried playing GTA Online myself, but I just find it really boring; the "Heists" aren't real heists as it's just robbing liquor stores and isn't dynamic like the main campaign, such as drilling into a union depository vault or even something as small as using knockout gas in a jewel store and dressing up as exterminators. I guess it is more fun for those who play with friends or join/create crews on the Rockstar Social club. If I have free time in the future when I'm done with Arkham Origins, I'll give that a whirl.
The "Heists" haven't even been released yet... Lmao
All you've been doing was robbing stores.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It stinks they cut the payment for missions in half the last update. I haven't played it for a few days since they had(probably still are) having server saving problems.