• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass Face Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazzler

Hello Grass Pokemon Lovers! Ready for the ultimate showdown for grass pokemon? Which flora pokemon will win the Solarbeam Cup? The carefree ludicolo? The dancing bellosom? The fearsome venesaur?

This face off will only do final and one stage evolutions. It will be played like Around the world. This face off is dedicated to two of the coolest grass lovers Tropical Spirit and *Orion* and master chuckle who gave me the idea. I will add images when I can. We will play till 10 votes. The reserve is four days.

Current Rounds- Cradily vs. Roselia

Previous Rounds
Jumpluff vs. Tropius 2/13
Vileplume vs. Tropius 2/13
Sceptile vs. Tropius 2/13
Bellossom vs. Tropius 2/14
Meganium vs. Bellossom 2/14
Exeggutor vs. Bellossom 2/17
Celebi vs. Bellossom 2/17
Breloom vs. Bellossom 2/18
Victrebell vs. Breloom 2/19
Parasect vs. Breloom 2/19
Venesaur vs. Breloom 2/20
Ludicolo vs. Breloom 2/21
Sunflora vs. Breloom 2/21
Cradily vs. Breloom 2/22
Cacturne vs. Cradily 2/23
Tangela vs. Cradily 2/24
Rosleia vs. Cradily 2/25

334.gif
vs.
150.gif

These grass pokemon have taken to the sky instead of the land. One floats while the other flies. Personally, I like jumpluff better becasue its adorable and one of my favorites. But its so annoying with its support moves. Which is why it is so good.

Jumpluff- 1
Tropius-0

C'mon people vote. Don't let this turn out like my last face-off. *Shudders*
Edit- Please don't pay any heed to my sloppy images.

Last edited:

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
You took my idea into consideration? Secks <3.
I vote Jumpluff. As you said, it is a great annoyer, and has massive speed to boot. Try Substitute and Sleep Powder combo, then switch to an attacker and blast the foe into oblivion!
Tropius is cool too, though. Infact, when I first saw the Hoenn Pokes it was Tropius that first caught my attention, and it's a brilliant HM slave in my Emerald game. But nothing can compete with the power of annoyance that kawaii Jumpluff and her line posses!

Volteon

Back I guess??
I like tropius more, I like the both equally, but I vote for it. I think tree pokémon more interesting than leaf/weed/flower grass pokémons.

Tazzler

Jumpluff- 2
Tropius- 1
People can vote once every four hours.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
I'm cool? <3 News to me. :p

Anyways, Tropius. Jumpluff is awesome, but Tropius is my absolute favorite.

Tazzler

Jumpluff-2
Tropius-2

Tazzler

Jumpluff- 2
Tropius-3

Tazzler

Jumpluff-3
Tropius-2

Himiko.

Xiang

Tazzler+Janina said:
Jumpluff-3
Tropius-2

Himiko.
Okay, it's not that I didn't think it was approved, but you should put that at the top of your post so people will know, unless I missed it somewhere.

By the way, didn't Tropius have 3 votes?

M

MiloticKnght

Tropius did have three votes(but i'll take pity on you. I just started a faceoff and I made a REALLY big mistake) anyway I will vote for Tropius cuz its cool though Jumpluff is one of my best annoyers.

Tazzler

There is a face off approval sticky for you to check.

Jumpluff-3
Tropius-4

Great. Grass! :D And I'm a co-owner! Not that I'll do much... unless my obsessions diminish (Unlikely right now.). :p

Now... Jumpluff. I LOVE exceptions. Jumpluff is one of the few fast Grass Pokémon out there. She always has the first strike, and has a very annoying Movepool. She's a deadly supporter, what with Powders, Leech Seed, and such. Plus, she gets Chlorophyll, to make her EVEN faster. Just wow! I still love Tropius, but Jumpluff's been loved for long. Almost as long as Bellossom. :)

Tazzler

Jumpluff-4
Tropius-4

Okay, I'm bumping it down to five. Next vote wins this round.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
...Tropius again. :p

Tazzler

Final Score
Jumpluff-4
Tropius- 5​

A huge breeze comes and blows Jumpluff far, far away......

And tropius moves onto the next round.

Tropius.jpg
vs.
VileplumeSI.jpg

I vote for Tropius this round. Vileplume is better and learn great support moves but I like tropius better.

Vileplume- 0
Tropius-1

Last edited:
Evil TS. Oh well... :p

I vote Tropius. Kickass looks, awesome Movepool, and overall great. Plus, the grudge against Vileplume stealing all glory from Bellossom shall live on, no matter that I love her as well...

Tazzler

Tropius-2
Vileplume-0

Well, it looks like tropius might win if vileplume fans don't start voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.