1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Grass Face-Off

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by MegaRhydon, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaRhydon

MegaRhydon Guest

I'm surprised there wasn't a face-off like this anyways
    the first match is:

;002; vs. ;274;

I vote for Ivysaur it has more of an advantage.

2. Phantom_Bugsy

Phantom_Bugsy So hot he's on fire.

I vote for Nuzleaf, because it has a cool type combo. <3 And it evolves into Shiftry. ^_^

3. Surskit

Surskit Guest

Ivysaur. Bulbasaur is one of my favs, and it evolves into it.

Plus, Nuzleaf can have an advantage on Ivysaur, since it can use Extrasensory, and Ivysaur's poison type can be seriously damaged from it, but its kind of a weak attack IMO. So, Ivysaur wins, the poison type can also take a jab into Nuzleaf if you teach it some poison moves (Sludge bomb, perhaps? If that is teachable..)

4. Pokemaníaco Desesperado

Pokemaníaco Desesperado Normal Coordinator

Ivysaur gets my vote.

5. Ivysaur because it is one of the original 151 and because I never really liked Nuzleaf.

6. slysunshine

slysunshine Guest

Those are kind of hard for me to see, but that's ok. XD

I vote for Ivysaur because of Bulbasaur! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2004
  7. Nuzleaf gets my vote

8. Angel

Angel Guest

Ivysaur gets my vote

9. KyogreFan

KyogreFan Guest

I vote Ivysaur. Nuzleaf is kinda ugly.

10. .Bambi.

.Bambi. Be Wise, Tell Lies.

Ivysaur! It looks WAYYY better and isn't super weak to Bug types, plus it can learn Vine Whip and Razor Leaf!!! YAY!!! Also I want Mays Bulbasaur to evolve into one soon *hopes*

11. Angel

Angel Guest

Ok that means ivysaur has 8 and nuzleaf has 2.

12. MegaRhydon

MegaRhydon Guest

Hey I'm the counter not you anyways Ivysaur wins by 8-2
    next up is:

;188; vs. ;192;

I vote for Sunflora it's very useful.

13. Angel

Angel Guest

I vote sunflora too.

14. .Bambi.

.Bambi. Be Wise, Tell Lies.

Sunflora isn't useful! Its a waste of a Sun Stone! While Skiploom may be weaker then Sunflora, it still has another evolution to look forward to. Also the Hoppip line is probably my favourite Grass Line so...I vote for Skiploom!

15. grinny1

grinny1 Guest

I vote Sunflora, it evolves from one of my favourite grass pokemon, Sunkern.

16. Jade Mage

Jade Mage Guest

Skiploom. Jumpluff is great, and Sunflora is pathetic. o_o

And Sunflora became more an more nauseating during Johto when every third episode had one. x_x

17. Golden_Latias

Golden_Latias #SlayQueenSlay

I vote for skiploom sunflora has got to be 1 of the weakest pokemon I've ever seen.

18. Christian

Christian Guest

I missed the Ivysaur-Nuzleaf face-off!!!!... Well...
    You Know, I LOVE grass pokemon (Every single one of them), so this thread is probably going to be my favorite out of all. Thank you, MegaRhydon!!!

Anyways, I will vote for Sunflora... And by the way, I think it's not a bad pokemon. Actually, It can be a very, very good double battler (and skiploom/jumpluff too)...

19. Wyvern

Wyvern Basically amazing

Though I like Sunflora (not much though), Skiploom evolves into a really cool-looking Pokemon. So I vote Skiploom.

20. i vote sunflora cos it looks better. not that my votes are just to do with looks, but.........well........yeah. go sunflora!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.