• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowrie

Kyuu~
Even though I'm not too fond of the natural moves skiploom learns (I'd rather have more things than just basic physical attacks and powders...), I still like it MUCH better than Sunflora. Sunflora's odd. o_O

Sooo...I vote for Skiploom.

K

KyogreFan

Skiploom. It's cuter than Sunflora. Even though both are cute.

Raize

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I vote for Sunflora I like it's stats more than Skiploom's(or Jumpluff)I love it's Sp attack and I am not a big fan of Speed so Sunflora gets my vote...

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
Skiploom. I draw pokemon, and Jumpluff is easy to draw.

S

Surskit

Sunflora, as it evolves from one of my favourite pokemon, Sunkern! :)

T

TorchicLover

Sunflora caught my vote.

I'm voting for Sunflora cause it can learn good moves suck as Solarbeam and resembles my favorite flower, a sunflower :p .

M

MegaRhydon

It looks like Skiploom wins by 9-8(just barely)
next up is:

;153; vs. ;286;

I vote for Bayleef it's very useful.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Bayleef is just better no questions asked.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Although Breloom is great and has a very original type combo, I will have to cast my vote for Bayleef. Its SO cute, it learns Razor Leaf and is just...well...better. Go Bayleef!

Bayleef, it is much too cute(in a good way).

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Bayleef like everyone else.

A

AJ Scizor

To be honest I expected Bayleef to it's butt kicked here but i'm glad I was wrong

I vote Bayleef

Status
Not open for further replies.