• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chaos Angel

Oddish is cuter, and I love it's Pokedex entry about it screaming when people pull it out of the ground.

C

Christian

I like oddish a tiny little bit more than bellsprout... but for no reason, I will vote bellsprout... maybe because it's behind... go bellsprout...

IceKing

Sexorific!
Oddish learns moonlight and petal dance

gundam_remake

Team Leichi Boss Man
r.r yes, victreebel is'nt really that great, i'd choose vileplume over it. xD so yes. Oddish i say! :0

S

Surskit

I like both, But I vote Bellsprout as I love Weepinbell and I use Victreebel.

Runé

Banned
Um.....I vote Bellsprout cuz it evolves into Victerybell and its a pretty strong pokémon!!:)

Bellsprout is my vote!

S

Shining Lapras

I vote Oddish, I really like Vileplume's huge petals. Plus, I never really liked Bellsprout.

P

Porygonporygon

Bellsprout is my vote! Looks very weak but when tamed can become so strong like the one Ash encountered in the league once.

C

Christian

So, MegaRhydon, don't you think we should move on to another face-off? I mean, I don't think this one is gonna get any more votes (well, this is just my opinion...)

No more votes...................Nah....................I vote Bellsprout, because it looks a good deal better than Oddish.................

C

Cyclops

I must vote in this!!!!

I vote for Bellsprout for two reasons....

1) I love the episode in the Indigo League where Janet uses her Bellsprout and it totally whups Pikachu.... It moves so fluidly and has a quirky look about it that it is automatically kewl.

2) I love Victreebel purely because of James' one. It looks better than both Vileplume and Bellossom and has a great cry. Plus, it's a great storage space if you're stuck for a place to put your football. (the acid inside may be a small problem...)

Go Bellsprout!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.