• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkip3

I vote for the Hoppip family. Skiploom is one of my favorite middle stage evolutions.

C

Christian

Hey, guys! How have you been?? I just started university this week so I don't have much time for my life anymore, and that's the reason why I haven't come here in almost a week :p...

...Anyways, here's the Final Score for this match:

187.gif
188.gif
189.gif
Got 7 Votes

357.gif
Got 14 Votes​

And Tropius is the Winner!!! Poor Bouncing Weeds, they're sooooo underrated :(... Well, they still have a chance in the Wildcard Round...

Ahem! Let's get on to the next match:

Paras Family

046.gif
047.gif

VS.

Tangela Family

114.gif

VS.

Sunkern Family

191.gif
192.gif

Well, if Grass types are, in general, underrated and underused, then I would consider these families to be SUPER-underrated and SUPER-underused :p... You should already know how to vote in triple matches, and I'm kinda hurried, so I'm not gonna explain it now. This is my vote:

1) Sunkern Family ;191; ;192; (+2 points)

2) Tangela ;114; (+1 point)

You know, I really like all these families. In fact, to me, all of them are totally awesome! I decided to give 2 points to Sunkern and Sunflora because I like them the most out of the three families... Then I had to decide between Paras/Parasect and Tangela, which (I guess) I love the same. And I decided to give my last point to Tangela because I THINK nobody else will vote for it (in fact, I'm almost 100% sure of that), so...

VOTE!!! :D

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
All my votes to Tangela. It is a favorite.:D

L

lone_wolf816

2 votes for tangela and 1 to the sunkern family. I don't find the paras family to appealing...

;197;- Lone Wolf

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
All my votes go to the Paras family! I'm currently raising a Parasect on my LG and it's a Spore/Slashing machine!:D
The one time I used a Tangela I didn't find it very useful, but I'd love to use a Sunflora at some point!

Tropius Master said:
All my votes to Tangela. It is a favorite.:D
I'll have to agree with you... :D

Tangela can do something, and has superb Defenses. The other two are the Grass Pokémon I consider the worst of them all...

I adore the Sun family, but I like Tangela even more. It's just so inexplicably brilliant:D 2 points to Tangela, one to the Sun(rhymeness).

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Last edited:
C

Christian

Hi, guys!!! How have you been?? I've been soooo busy lately with classes, exams and all that stuff, so I haven't had enough time to come here in... *counts*... almost three weeks??!! :eek: University has taken away my life!!!

...Well, anyways, here's the final score for this match:

046.gif
047.gif
Got 8 Votes

114.gif
Got 20 Votes

191.gif
192.gif
Got 17 Votes​

OMG! I can't believe it! Tangela won! It really won!!! *joy* I never thought it would ever win at something. It's soooooo underrated (the most of all, IMO)... But it deserves its victory sooooooooo very much!!! :D Congratulations, really... And, the Sunny family also passes on! :D...

...Well, let's get on with the next match. For this round, I wanted to do a match between two pkmn that are opposite in some kind of way... So, I came up with this, a Mind VS. Body match! The Psychic VS. The Fighter!!!

Exeggcute Family

102.gif
103.gif

VS.

Shroomish Family

285.gif
286.gif

Yeah, it's Exeggcute Family VS. Shroomish Family. These families' final forms have, IMO, a whole variety of excellent options and posibilities for a movepool, and both make exceptional sweepers (Am I right or what? ;)), but one of them is based on pure physical strenght, while the other one boasts an awesome and enviable Sp. Attack... Which one do you choose? The Fighting crusher or the Psychic exterminator?? I'll give my vote to the Exeggute Family. They've always been among my absolute favorites, I simply love them. Besides, they didn't go too far in the previous phase (which is a total shame :()... And, I've kinda got the feeling the other contender *coughShroomishfamilycough* will get, like, the 99% of votes... so...

VOTE!!! :D

...And have a nice day ;)...

Medea

Excalibur
The Shroomish family gets my vote!

...I really can't stand Exeggcute or the rest of the family!

Status
Not open for further replies.