• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Dang! They are both in my top 10! :( But I vote for the Exeggute family.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
How could my favourite mushroom lose to a weed and a flower?;_;
Anyway, I vote for the eggs...The Exeggcute Family! I love their psychic attacks, Egg Bomb is awesome....and they're not Breloom!:p

I like both, but I've never used the Coconut (I HAVE to do it! XD.), and I've used THE Catcher.

I'll go with THE Catcher Family! That's Breloom, if you're clueless. ;)

Volteon

Back I guess??
shroomish family!
breloom´s spore+focus punch is the best combo in the game (taking out some ghosts and psychics pokemon it will be the best!)

C

Christian

Hi, guys! How's it going?? Let's update this. Final Score:

102.gif
103.gif
Got 3 Votes

285.gif
286.gif
Got 8 Votes​

I kinda expected this... Next Match:

Seedot Family

273.gif
274.gif
275.gif

VS.

Cacnea Family

331.gif
332.gif

Two Grass families whose final stages are part Dark, with outstanding Attack stats (both Attack and Sp. Attack), but poor defenses... My vote goes, again, to the overlooked family *coughSeedotFamilycough*...

VOTE!!! :D

...God, I wish I had a car...

Cacturne Family. Grass lacked an actually badass Pokémon all this time, and Cacturne was a godsend. Plus, it gets the second best Grass Attack: Needle Arm. And Teeter Dance. :D

As much as I love the Cactus family, they're aggravatingly hard to train. Whereas the Seedot family has served me well. I have an irreplaceable Shiftry in my Ruby lineup. So I vote for the Seedot family.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Cacnea. Harley. :D

Anikin

Rebel
My vote goes to the Cacnea Family.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I'll vote for Cacnea family because I love the movesets you can make with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.