• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Christian

Hi, guys! Long time, no see :p... Let's update this. Final Score:

273.gif
274.gif
275.gif
Got 4 Votes

331.gif
332.gif
Got 10 Votes​

Yeah, kind of expected...

...Next Match:

Bellsprout Family

069.gif
070.gif
071.gif

VS.

Lotad Family

270.gif
271.gif
272.gif

VS.

Lileep Family

345.gif
346.gif

Yeah, It's the famous "flycatcher" family, against the famous "water weed" family, against the famous "sea lily" family!!! :D I think this is gonna be a good one! Here's my vote... Umm... *thinks*... I can't decide!!!...

...I know! I'm gonna let you vote first and I'll post my vote later, OK??

VOTE!!! :D

Volteon

Back I guess??
hard decision:
vote in lileep family, it´s really good leftovers+ingrain
OR
ludicolo´s leech seed+leftovers+rain dish....

I´m voting in lileep´s family, higher defences and a very good type combination (well, lotad is awesome to).

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Cradily pwns. I just find it a little hard to find the exact moves to go with it. *Goes to look on Cradily's Pokedex on Serebii.*

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Hard one.
... I guess I vote for the Lileep family, though.

K

king krab kingler

I vote for the lotad family,Rain dish,leech seed,absorb and leftovers is a great combo for ludicolo and ludicolo is pretty cool looking.

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Lotad family!!!!!!

Awesome pokémon, Ludicolo is very nice! and if it is used correctly it is a cool competitive pokémon.

M

MysticFlames

I vote for the Lileep family. Cradily's an awesome UU tank and I'm just a Cradily fan.

Hard one. They all 0wn in their own way.

But I'll have to vote for my Paisano's family, Ludicolo. It bestows my absolutely favorite Type Combo, and... well... it's a Mexican, like me! :D

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Fossil Family plz.
The Lilypad and Flycatcher Families are nice as well, but Lileep and Cradily are just better IMO.

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
uber cheap ludicolo's family

cradily was never the grass pokemon that i was looking for.... and why cant it look half descent like the first fossils?

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
My vote goes to LILEEP+CRADILY because I like Cradily(but not as much as I like Armaldo), plus I'm a big fan of fossil pokemon.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I'll vote for The Bellsprout family because they're my favourite grass type pokedudes!

Status
Not open for further replies.