• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MegaRhydon

I'm surprised there wasn't a face-off like this anyways
the first match is:

;002; vs. ;274;

I vote for Ivysaur it has more of an advantage.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
I vote for Nuzleaf, because it has a cool type combo. <3 And it evolves into Shiftry. ^_^

S

Surskit

Ivysaur. Bulbasaur is one of my favs, and it evolves into it.

Plus, Nuzleaf can have an advantage on Ivysaur, since it can use Extrasensory, and Ivysaur's poison type can be seriously damaged from it, but its kind of a weak attack IMO. So, Ivysaur wins, the poison type can also take a jab into Nuzleaf if you teach it some poison moves (Sludge bomb, perhaps? If that is teachable..)

S

Shining Lapras

Ivysaur because it is one of the original 151 and because I never really liked Nuzleaf.

S

slysunshine

Those are kind of hard for me to see, but that's ok. XD

I vote for Ivysaur because of Bulbasaur! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Ivysaur! It looks WAYYY better and isn't super weak to Bug types, plus it can learn Vine Whip and Razor Leaf!!! YAY!!! Also I want Mays Bulbasaur to evolve into one soon *hopes*

M

MegaRhydon

Hey I'm the counter not you anyways Ivysaur wins by 8-2
next up is:

;188; vs. ;192;

I vote for Sunflora it's very useful.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Sunflora isn't useful! Its a waste of a Sun Stone! While Skiploom may be weaker then Sunflora, it still has another evolution to look forward to. Also the Hoppip line is probably my favourite Grass Line so...I vote for Skiploom!

G

grinny1

I vote Sunflora, it evolves from one of my favourite grass pokemon, Sunkern.

J

Jade Mage

Skiploom. Jumpluff is great, and Sunflora is pathetic. o_o

And Sunflora became more an more nauseating during Johto when every third episode had one. x_x

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I vote for skiploom sunflora has got to be 1 of the weakest pokemon I've ever seen.

C

Christian

I missed the Ivysaur-Nuzleaf face-off!!!!... Well...
You Know, I LOVE grass pokemon (Every single one of them), so this thread is probably going to be my favorite out of all. Thank you, MegaRhydon!!!

Anyways, I will vote for Sunflora... And by the way, I think it's not a bad pokemon. Actually, It can be a very, very good double battler (and skiploom/jumpluff too)...

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Though I like Sunflora (not much though), Skiploom evolves into a really cool-looking Pokemon. So I vote Skiploom.

L

legendarygirl

i vote sunflora cos it looks better. not that my votes are just to do with looks, but.........well........yeah. go sunflora!

Status
Not open for further replies.