• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass Hysteria! (349)

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was OK.

I liked that Bulbasaur had a unique pattern on it's head, made it stand out. I'm also glad that it went with May.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was cool. It was great to see a female Bulbasaur for the 1st time, it definitely loves flowers. It was bizarre to see May get carried away and dropped onto the cliff. I'm glad May got that Female Bulbasaur, she definitely suits May. It was cool to see a lot of Grass Pokemon shown in this episode, many haven't been shown in a long time.

49/100

Vernikova

Champion
To keep this short, this episode hurt my head. A lot. It was just a series of bad decisions after another and the end of the episode was so badly paced I couldn't really stand watching anymore. That's all I will say in the matter at hand.

7threst

I really liked to see May capturing Bulbasaur. I never seen this episode before so it was quite nice to see how May captured it. Around this time, I started to miss more episodes frequently so seeing some of the episodes I never saw is really great.

Wait, people thought Ash showing concern for May is a shipping hint?
What won't you people claim as evidence? :rolleyes:

Cool, i wasn't the only one that thought the mark on Bulbasaur's head looked like a heart.
Awesome that May got that Bulbasaur in the end. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thought it was cute how May saved Bulbasaur from falling down the cliff as it was picking a flower. I screamed when that ratchet Sunflora attacked May and I was pleased to see May put her Torchic to good use. All those Grass-types ganging up on Ash and friends were creepy and I was actually partly glad that Team Rocket caused them some trouble.

Awesome to see a HUGE Venusaur !! So cool May has a flowering female Bulbasaur. I feel it's gonna be showcased in a competition.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I thought that Skarmory kidnapping May was funny and I liked the grass pokemon sanctuary and how this Bulbasaur had a heart mark on its face hee hee. I was glad to see May catch it.

JudySpell

Banned
So I will assume that May only caught Bulbasaur because of Firered and Leafgreen's release around the time that this episode came out?? 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So I will assume that May only caught Bulbasaur because of Firered and Leafgreen's release around the time that this episode came out?? 6/10

I think that was the primary reason as well cuz it would've seemed random if the writing staff had decided to have her catch it for some other reason when she could have simply captured a Hoenn species. ^^;

Gillachu

Banned
Meh, May capturing Bulbasaur was okay with me. I just wish this episode had been better than it turned out to be.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked this episode, but to me it seemed like a Houen version of the old Kanto episode about Fushigidane's mysterious garden. I guess mostly it was the plot device of having a mysterious location where only Pokemon are allowed that made me connect the two episodes. Haruka's new Fushigidane was adorable. At first, I thought the little hearts on her forehead were corny, but as the episode went on, they seemed to suit her.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked this episode, but to me it seemed like a Houen version of the old Kanto episode about Fushigidane's mysterious garden.

If that was the writing staff's intention, I think they did a decent job. Sure this episode lacked the mystique of the Kanto episode, but the forest itself was teeming with grass pokemon and I liked how we saw a Venusaur here too. :D

When May first met Bulbasaur I didn't even notice its heart birthmark, but I was overjoyed that May captured the Bulbasaur for her team. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I thought it was a bit odd how they often referred to the "Wrath of the Grass Pokemon" when most of the ones they showed were not even threatening. I didn't like how Venusaur's voice was almost lighter than Bulbasaur's voice either. :/

ZilverLox

Banned
Aww, the Bulbasaur was so cute. It was especially so at the times when May was holding it. It just had me so happy to see it! The little hearts on its forehead were perfect. I was so glad that she got to keep it. For a minute there, I was worried that they would just leave and it would be another filler episode. The Bulbasaur looked so sad, and the drama was so perfect when the door was closing on May like that. I liked it a lot.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I thought the beginning of the episode, with those guys blocking Ash and everyone, was interesting. Of course, I'd have to say that one of my favorite parts of this episode was when Ash climbed up the vines