• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass-Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal96

A little more human
omg god yay! finally my type of club ^_^ being the leader of Team Enchanted Garden and my art shop Flower Paradise Graphics i can't get enough of grass pokemon im joining ^_^

Username: Eeveelover824
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: I just love plants in general i garden in real life
PO, PS, or WiFi?: I have Wifi and Pokemon Showdown...i have PO but its evil and doesn't let me update -_-
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: all in my sig ;)

you're accepted!
wow quick turn out of members o_O

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Username: Epic-Inferno
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: Mainly their designs. Grass-types are some of the coolest of the bunch - and their mix of high Special Attacking power and bulk makes them fun to use in battle!
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PO and PS.
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: PO name - Squiddly Dee; PS name - Squiddly-Dee

Colt45

Cobalt
Accepted!
haven't seen you in a while bro!
good to have you!

posted a similar set lol

What, how'd I not see that *scratches head*

Best set for Ferrothorn peeps?

Ferrothorn @ Leftys
Leech Seed
Power Whip (hell yea)
SR
Thunder-Wave

Also, how does he not learn rapid spin? He literally spins in his animation.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Username: Epic-Inferno
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: Mainly their designs. Grass-types are some of the coolest of the bunch - and their mix of high Special Attacking power and bulk makes them fun to use in battle!
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PO and PS.
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: PO name - Squiddly Dee; PS name - Squiddly-Dee

you are accepted sir!
welcome to the club

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
you're accepted!
wow quick turn out of members o_O

thanks yeah i was really suprised when i saw a grass club...i was thinking about it really hard i just love them so much XD love them all :p erika is my favorite grass gym leader too ^_^ she is awesome...

Yveltal96

A little more human
thanks yeah i was really suprised when i saw a grass club...i was thinking about it really hard i just love them so much XD love them all :p erika is my favorite grass gym leader too ^_^ she is awesome...

erika is pretty awesome

and nice set Colt i usually use that one
and why he can't learn rapid spin bewilders me
he should learn it next gen ^_^

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
What, how'd I not see that *scratches head*

Best set for Ferrothorn peeps?

Ferrothorn @ Leftys
Leech Seed
Power Whip (hell yea)
SR
Thunder-Wave

Also, how does he not learn rapid spin? He literally spins in his animation.

lol right? if he can learn Gyro ball, it should be able to learn rapid spin. then again that latios and latias not being able to use flamethrower still confuses the hell out of me

I use every single Ferrothorn set actually

Colt45

Cobalt
erika is pretty awesome

and nice set Colt i usually use that one
and why he can't learn rapid spin bewilders me
he should learn it next gen ^_^

lol right? if he can learn Gyro ball, it should be able to learn rapid spin. then again that latios and latias not being able to use flamethrower still confuses the hell out of me

I use every single Ferrothorn set actually

Foretress had better look out if Ferrothorn ever learns rapid spin XD

I'm confused, what am I missing about Latios and Latias not being able to learn flamethrower?

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Foretress had better look out if Ferrothorn ever learns rapid spin XD

I'm confused, what am I missing about Latios and Latias not being able to learn flamethrower?

Thats probably why it will never happen too. im surprised that breloom got yet another good ability even though he was already so good

Literally every other dragon type besides Kingdra and the Latis can use Fire type moves. it makes no sense to me as to why they cant. i mean donphan can learn ice shard for christs sake!

Yveltal96

A little more human
i do think it would be nice if ferrothorn gained rapid spin next gen

i think one of my favorite stalls is a poison heal breloom:

Ability: Poison Heal
Item: Toxic Orb

Moves:
Spore
Substitute
Focus Punch
Leech Seed

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
i do think it would be nice if ferrothorn gained rapid spin next gen

i think one of my favorite stalls is a poison heal breloom:

Ability: Poison Heal
Item: Toxic Orb

Moves:
Spore
Substitute
Focus Punch
Leech Seed

I like that set too, but i find him more useful as a technician life orb boosted set

Ability: Technician
Life Orb

Spore
Low Sweep
Mach Punch
Bullet seed

Gliscor handles that role better than breloom

Yveltal96

A little more human
I like that set too, but i find him more useful as a technician life orb boosted set

Ability: Technician
Life Orb

Spore
Low Sweep
Mach Punch
Bullet seed

Gliscor handles that role better than breloom

true but very little people can pull off a subpunch as well as breloom
mainly because of spore though haha
and that's a good set bro :3
bullet seed technician boosted...genius

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
true but very little people can pull off a subpunch as well as breloom
mainly because of spore though haha
and that's a good set bro :3
bullet seed technician boosted...genius

Yes, and STAB and the Life orb Makes it that much more dangerous. it can KO a Starmie with just one Bullet seed, and it prevents other pokmeon from being able to hide behind a sub while still giving me another shot. i get lucky and almost always get 5 XD

Yveltal96

A little more human
Yes, and STAB and the Life orb Makes it that much more dangerous. it can KO a Starmie with just one Bullet seed, and it prevents other pokmeon from being able to hide behind a sub while still giving me another shot. i get lucky and almost always get 5 XD

that is pretty sweet
i wish they made an ability that combined technician and skill link so bullet seed would be boosted and hit all five times :p

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
that is pretty sweet
i wish they made an ability that combined technician and skill link so bullet seed would be boosted and hit all five times :p

That ability would intsantly be banned once they even hear about it on Corocoro XD Contrary Serperior is gonna be sweet! XD

Yveltal96

A little more human
That ability would intsantly be banned once they even hear about it on Corocoro XD Contrary Serperior is gonna be sweet! XD

agreed!
i have a feeling it might make him uber tier though lol
leaf storm+contrary=rape
is you can get a glare and leech seed in, you're set

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Wheres Cobalts No button when you need it? XD

That just might happen too bad Spinda is to9 weak to even utilize its godly ability

Colt45

Cobalt
Who the hell is Cobalt? Also, I forgot to mention Rotom-Mow. He's an awesome Grass Type! (If that counts)

Rotom-C @ Choice Scarf
Leaf Storm
Volt Switch
HP Ice
Trick

Yveltal96

A little more human
Wheres Cobalts No button when you need it? XD

That just might happen too bad Spinda is to9 weak to even utilize its godly ability

here it is
and i really don't care if spinda can utilize it
neither can shuckle which makes it serperior's signature ability in a way
which is really awesome because it kicks butt XD

Who the hell is Cobalt? Also, I forgot to mention Rotom-Mow. He's an awesome Grass Type! (If that counts)

Rotom-C @ Choice Scarf
Leaf Storm
Volt Switch
HP Ice
Trick

totally forgot about him
gotta love mow rotom

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Oh, thanks for letting me in, you guys! Grass-types are among my favorites. So, I thought I might as well propose a discussion topic.

What kinds of Grass-types are you hoping to see in 6th Gen?

Personally, I'd love to see a Grass/Dragon type. I was really disappointed when Serperior didn't end up being one back in 5th Gen, but hey, maybe we'll see one this time around. A Grass/Ghost could potentially be pretty cool as well, possibly haunting some sort of ancient forest temple?

Status
Not open for further replies.