• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass-Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
here it is
and i really don't care if spinda can utilize it
neither can shuckle which makes it serperior's signature ability in a way
which is really awesome because it kicks butt XD

totally forgot about him
gotta love mow rotom

damn, pressed that thing and it lagged, i i kept prseeing it and it let out a crapload of NOOOOs all at once and scared the **** out of me XD

Ever used a Leafeon? they are excellent Chlorophyll users with sunny day in NU.

Leafeon - Leftovers

Sunny Day
Swords Dance
Baton Bass
Leaf Blade

Yveltal96

A little more human
Oh, thanks for letting me in, you guys! Grass-types are among my favorites. So, I thought I might as well propose a discussion topic.

What kinds of Grass-types are you hoping to see in 6th Gen?

Personally, I'd love to see a Grass/Dragon type. I was really disappointed when Serperior didn't end up being one back in 5th Gen, but hey, maybe we'll see one this time around. A Grass/Ghost could potentially be pretty cool as well, possibly haunting some sort of ancient forest temple?
i was kind of disappointed as well
i will add that to the topics list!
smogon created a grass/ghost that is usable on PS
check it out----->yo

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
i was kind of disappointed as well
i will add that to the topics list!
smogon created a grass/ghost that is usable on PS
check it out----->yo

What tier are CAP pokemonexactly? and every time I think of a dragon/Grass type, i always think of Naturia Barkion XD
yu-gi-oh-naturia-barkion.jpg

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wait.. What are you guys talking about?
Are those Digimon or something?

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
No thats a Yugioh card known as a Sychro Monster as defined by its white color.

Ill have to try out those CAP pokemon one day when im tired of the meta

Colt45

Cobalt
No thats a Yugioh card known as a Sychro Monster as defined by its white color.

Ill have to try out those CAP pokemon one day when im tired of the meta

They're all extremely overpowered lol. I mean, just go look at their stats.

Estellise

peachy
joining this club because I love you

Username: Auaria~
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: they look pretty...well, some of them...
PO, PS, or WiFi?: I use PS sometimes...(I super suck XD), but I occasionally use DS wifi too...if my wifi didnt crash so often...
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: my PS name is Mileena... I'll post my White fc later

Breloom (almost got me) :608:

Last edited:

Yveltal96

A little more human
They're all extremely overpowered lol. I mean, just go look at their stats.

ok guys lets try not to talk about Dragons here
Grass/Dragon that's fine
We don't want to have to get the club in trouble already

joining this club because I love you

Username: Auaria~
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: they look pretty...well, some of them...
PO, PS, or WiFi?: I use PS sometimes...(I super suck XD), but I occasionally use DS wifi too...if my wifi didnt crash so often...
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: my PS name is Mileena... I'll post my White fc later

Breloom (almost got me) :608:

love you to Auaria ^_^
accepted good to see you

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
-You have to be a member to discuss
RULE NUMBER 2.
this post does not consist of it as i'm not discussing anything xD

lol grats on the club open ay :D

xerneas96

RES Lover
Username: Xerneas96
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: They are amazing in sun most of the time which is ironic since grass is weak against fire. Some thrive off of poison like breloom.
PO, PS, or WiFi?: I have all three
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: PO is xerneas96. PS Cheese_Juice1111. Wi-Fi YELLOW FC: 4342-0658-4077

Yveltal96

A little more human
Username: Xerneas96
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: They are amazing in sun most of the time which is ironic since grass is weak against fire. Some thrive off of poison like breloom.
PO, PS, or WiFi?: I have all three
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: PO is xerneas96. PS Cheese_Juice1111. Wi-Fi YELLOW FC: 4342-0658-4077

accepted! welcome bro!

and just letting everyone know the requests for the user bars went through yesterday
expect them within the week

Username: The DragonKnight
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: I love nature as a person... and Grass Pokemon repersent nature in the video games and anime. Breloom. There are a lot of Grass Pokemon I like their design, and plenty good in battling.
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PO / PS
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: The DragonKnight to both PO and PS.

Also, how does he not learn rapid spin? He literally spins in his animation.

Maybe they didn't want an overpowered Rapid Spinner... Because, with Rapid Spin, who would ever use Forretress? Only thing he is better at is Toxic Spiking, something Ferrothorn can't do. Ferrothorn has higher SpD and high Def to keep him around a while...

i think one of my favorite stalls is a poison heal breloom:

Ability: Poison Heal
Item: Toxic Orb

Moves:
Spore
Substitute
Focus Punch
Leech Seed

I use this Breloom a fair amount, I just don't love Tech Breloom. Spore either lets you set up or they switch so you can set up your Sub, and then spam Leech Seed / Spore / Focus Punch...
I know it isn't the best, but I like it...

What kinds of Grass-types are you hoping to see in 6th Gen?

Personally, I'd love to see a Grass/Dragon type. I was really disappointed when Serperior didn't end up being one back in 5th Gen, but hey, maybe we'll see one this time around. A Grass/Ghost could potentially be pretty cool as well, possibly haunting some sort of ancient forest temple?

I love those ideas. A Grass/Dragon would be a good type combination, unless against an Ice Type. Flying, Ice, and Dragon are the only Types Super Effective against that typing. I hope it's design would not be too much like Serperior, for the sake of originality, but I wouldn't want it to be too different either.

A Grass/Ghost would be interesting, not the best typing in the world but I'd love to see the design on it.

Last edited:

Yveltal96

A little more human
Username: The DragonKnight
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: I love nature as a person... and Grass Pokemon repersent nature in the video games and anime. Breloom. There are a lot of Grass Pokemon I like their design, and plenty good in battling.
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PO / PS
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: The DragonKnight to both PO and PS.

Maybe they didn't want an overpowered Rapid Spinner... Because, with Rapid Spin, who would ever use Forretress? Only thing he is better at is Toxic Spiking, something Ferrothorn can't do. Ferrothorn has higher SpD and high Def to keep him around a while...

I use this Breloom a fair amount, I just don't love Tech Breloom. Spore either lets you set up or they switch so you can set up your Sub, and then spam Leech Seed / Spore / Focus Punch...
I know it isn't the best, but I like it...

I love those ideas. A Grass/Dragon would be a good type combination, unless against an Ice Type. Flying, Ice, and Dragon are the only Types Super Effective against that typing. I hope it's design would not be too much like Serperior, for the sake of originality, but I wouldn't want it to be too different either.

A Grass/Ghost would be interesting, not the best typing in the world but I'd love to see the design on it.

You are accepted!
And I love that breloom it's fantastic :3
A grass/ghost would be fun because you could use spore, substitute pain split and leech seed
Great great stall

vs the right Pokemon, that Breloom can work really well. But they're are Pokemon that counter that Breloom well (Magic Bounce Espeon makes Breloom worthless) and can stop any chance of him working well.

Yveltal96

A little more human
That is true
But that's the beauty of grass Pokemon
Leavanny can counter an espeon with ease
A quick x-scissor and its gone
Of course not all Pokemon are perfect and they all have their checks and balances
I would have to say though, that ferrothorn is one of my favorite grass types because of their incredible stalling power!

Anyways since we already have a LOT of members within the first day of this club being approved, I think we're going to be hosting a tournament soon
So everyone vote what would be more convenient as a means of battling for you and we will get the tournament set up within a week or so
Vote either PO PS or WiFi

Of course not all Pokemon are perfect and they all have their checks and balances

Definitely true. But Magic Bounce Espeon is a much more common OU Pokemon than Leavanny.

Anyways since we already have a LOT of members within the first day of this club being approved, I think we're going to be hosting a tournament soon
So everyone vote what would be more convenient as a means of battling for you and we will get the tournament set up within a week or so
Vote either PO PS or WiFi

I can do PO/PS, but I prefer Showdown.

Breloom, Im glad to hear the club has been a hit so far. I had school so I'm only post now as clarification.

Username: PaddysTurtwigFanClub
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: Most of my favorite Pokemon are Grass like Turtwig,Breloom,Sceptile etc.
PO, PS, or WiFi?:Wi-Fi
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Paddy - 2710-0815-1605

Status
Not open for further replies.