• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass-Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Master Chief

Username: zombieoverkill12
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: they remind me of nature :p
PO, PS, or WiFi?: Ps, Wifi
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Ps- xetrademon, wifi- will edit in later

EDIT: IM ON A STRICT TIME LIIT SO I CANT PUT A LONG AND MEANINGFUL REASON ATM BUT I CAN RE-SUBMIT AROUND 5ISH

p.s Breloom

Last edited:

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I don't know what we're talking about, but sure, I vote for PS

Were are voting where the All grass type Tournament should be held. Duals are allowed

Yveltal96

A little more human
Username:InsaneDragoniteHD
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: I love how they have so many roles in competitive. For instance, Torterra cannot only be a wall but also a physical sweeper. My other favorite thing is the ability to stall with some of them.
PO, PS, or WiFi?: I do PO and PS,
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Draggi on PS,InsaneDragoniteHD on PO.
Read the rules first please
You as we'll zombie both need to read the rules first

New members please read the rules
Also for people who are unaware of the tournament
It is going to be a mono grass tournament
Vote on whether we use PO PS or WiFi
Also vote on whether CAPmons should be allowed in the tournament

Quimagma

The quilava Master!
Ik I'm doing this from my iPhone so it's too hard to edit my posts on here
When I get home ill fix it

Well, every post I have made was from my iPad, so I don't blame you. But cyrius, I VOTE FOR WIFI, I'VE SAID THAT THREE TIMES!

Edit: my fc name is Will, code: 2022-5907-3144

Last edited:

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Ok sheesh... this place is overflowing with posts so i cant see all of them.

PS: 3

PO: 0

Wifi: 1

Colt45

Cobalt
Read the rules first please
You as we'll zombie both need to read the rules first

New members please read the rules
Also for people who are unaware of the tournament
It is going to be a mono grass tournament
Vote on whether we use PO PS or WiFi
Also vote on whether CAPmons should be allowed in the tournament

I vote NO to cap mons

Quimagma

The quilava Master!
I vote NO to cap mons

Please can someone tell me what a CAPmon is? And are one-liners allowed? And when is the competition?

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Ok so heres the Poll SO far.

PS: 4

PO: 0

Wifi: 1

NO CAPMONS: 2

YES CAPMONS: 1

I vote NO Capmons

Colt45

Cobalt
@zombie and @insanedragonite you are both accepted!
And CAPmons are really fun IMO

Maybe for the person using them, but not only do they have waaay over-powered stats, but the people going against them are taken completely off guard, and there's very little way to prepare for them.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Maybe for the person using them, but not only do they have waaay over-powered stats, but the people going against them are taken completely off guard, and there's very little way to prepare for them.

This^

Plus too many people are unfamiliar with Capmons. its practically another tier to you have to practice for, and there arent that many grass types to choose from. imagine a CApmon going against an NU grass type. complete and utter destruction of the tournament i say.

Colt45

Cobalt
This^

Plus too many people are unfamiliar with Capmons. its practically another tier to you have to practice for, and there arent that many grass types to choose from. imagine a CApmon going against an NU grass type. complete and utter destruction of the tournament i say.

And I mean, just the obvious fact that this is Pokemon battling, not fakemon battling. If you really want to use those fakemon, someone ought to start a seperate capmon tier. Pokemon and fakemon aren't meant to mix.

Edit: We're getting off topic... Sceptile rules!

Yveltal96

A little more human
This^

I guess that's true
Ok no CAPmons this time guys
Maybe next one if people get familiar with them
And there are actually two grass CAPmons

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Were are voting where the All grass type Tournament should be held. Duals are allowed

PS or PO.
That is far more viable and easier to do than Wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.