• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass-Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to the club janice :) and also guys i really really think xernas will be part grass? what you guys think about that?

I'm expecting Xerneas to be Grass, and either Steel or Fairy.

I really like Xerneas, and Yveltal. This is probably my favorite Legendary duo based off of design alone.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm expecting Xerneas to be Grass, and either Steel or Fairy.

I really like Xerneas, and Yveltal. This is probably my favorite Legendary duo based off of design alone.

i know i really do like yvetal better but xernas is probably gunna be grass and that makes me make a hard decision of what game i want >.< i plain only getting on version of the game...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username:TheTorterra6
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: Pretty Much all are very cute, they are great companions, and great Wi-Fi battle suprises!
PO, PS, or WiFi?: Wi-fi
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Andrew and 4900-4780-1977

ello welcome to the club ^_ ^ so anyway guys i promise ill try to get my battle done tommorow with dk i will be working 40 hours next week for work so rather get everything done as much i can before i get really busy...

Last edited:

TheTorterra6

Pro Trainer
My first thing I want to do as a member....

Mr. Cuddles (@Mr. Cuddles)
I would like to try to obtain your pokemon claim, Torterra.
My reason: torterra is my ace pokemon and my first pokemon ever. when I played pearl, it was my first game. he was my first pokemon. he is still on my team today, and I hope to keep him on as long as the pokemon franchise is running. if you agree, may I have the claim for torterra?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

My reason: torterra is my ace pokemon and my first pokemon ever. when I played pearl, it was my first game. he was my first pokemon. he is still on my team today, and I hope to keep him on as long as the pokemon franchise is running. if you agree, may I have the claim for torterra?

im pretty sure yve may give it to you mr. cuddles hasn't been active enough to keep his claim but wait until the club leader logs back on and also i made that link button credit please ^_^ just a serebii rule thats all XD torterra is cool but ill always love my first gen grass starter venusaur...can't help it when im a oldie XD

TheTorterra6

Pro Trainer

@eeveelover824 could you help me out?

Can you tell me how I can solidify torterra as my claim?

Yveltal96

A little more human
Username:TheTorterra6
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: Pretty Much all are very cute, they are great companions, and great Wi-Fi battle suprises!
PO, PS, or WiFi?: Wi-fi
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Andrew and 4900-4780-1977

You are accepted to the club!
And it's all good eev lemme know once you guys are ready to battle

The Master Chief

Hey guys. Im more than positive i sent app here and was accepted (i believe between pages 4-15) but if you need me to send another app before i start posting here i can edit it in this post.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Hey guys. Im more than positive i sent app here and was accepted (i believe between pages 4-15) but if you need me to send another app before i start posting here i can edit it in this post.

Nah it's fine man I know you're in the club. You are still on the members list cuz you told me you were gunna be back ;)

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Wow, lots of people coming in. Impressive. So Yveltal, you guys just have member spikes like this sometimes? Nice.

Anyways, we still in da tourney or is it done? And if so, when's the next gonna be? I just got PS working, so I can participate. (IF it's on PS)

Yveltal96

A little more human
Wow, lots of people coming in. Impressive. So Yveltal, you guys just have member spikes like this sometimes? Nice.

Anyways, we still in da tourney or is it done? And if so, when's the next gonna be? I just got PS working, so I can participate. (IF it's on PS)

Yeah mostly just spikes of members >.< It usually works that way.

The tourney is still going on, we are in the semifinals, not sure when the next one will be, but it will most likely be on PS.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
@yvetal96

Eeveelover824 said I successfully claimed torterra from Mr. Cuddles. also in this club, can we request battles between trainers? would that be considered off topic?

btw i never said that you can claim torterra i said that he may have no problem with it...just clarifying and i really don't know you yve what you think about that? i think that would be off topic...he our leader of this club so i have no say so over this...

Yveltal96

A little more human
@yvetal96

Eeveelover824 said I successfully claimed torterra from Mr. Cuddles. also in this club, can we request battles between trainers? would that be considered off topic?

you will have to ask Mr. Cuddles that himself. It isn't my place to give you that claim. Sorry >.<

yeah you can request grass mono battles from someone here so long as it's a grass mono battle. But if Sweet May says otherwise, then no (Sweet May is the club section mod)

The Master Chief

Aww it seems that i missed the grass doubles tournament :[ I had a great idea for a bulky gastro-acid serperior. Wait does serperior even have good bulk? Im too lazy too look it up

TheTorterra6

Pro Trainer
you will have to ask Mr. Cuddles that himself. It isn't my place to give you that claim. Sorry >.<

yeah you can request grass mono battles from someone here so long as it's a grass mono battle. But if Sweet May says otherwise, then no (Sweet May is the club section mod)

Thank you. and I also want to know, what is PS, how does it work? could you maybe give me a link to this?

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Attention all who have been members for over a month: Yveltal is taking requests for Master rank bars now. If you are a member who has been here over a month and wants to go up to Master rank, and any questions, PM Yveltal.

That is all for now.

Last edited:

The Master Chief

Yeah he has pretty good bulk. iirc he has 95/95 defenses.
What strategy were you thinking of?

Wow that's pretty good bulk.

The purpose of it is to stop abilities like prankster, guts, swift swim, sand rush etc (this is a doubles serperior) I don't have a damage calculator available atm so im not sure how to EV it. I was thinking of this:

TheRoyal 1 (Serperior) @Mental Herb Calm Nature
-Gastro Acid
-Protect
-HP Ground
-Giga Drain

Status
Not open for further replies.