• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass-Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Tally
Sceptile: 3
Roserade: 3
Lilligant: 4

This is a very close matchup. Two more days until voting closes. Also, everyone participating in the tournament, get your battles done ASAP
Mr. Cuddles is disqualified by inactivity. Eeveelover824 will advance to the next round.

Come one Roserade ! :D
Well, Actually my favorite grass type is Serperior.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Wow, how have I not voted yet? I guess I missed it (even though it was the main topic for the last page but....)
THAT'S NOT THE POINT! I'm perfectly sane. XD

I vote Sceptile.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Sorry for the inactivity. Just started working and the olny free time I have to post is the days I'm off which changes -_- off today and Friday so far.

As for my favorite Grass type that'd have to be Gen 1's starter.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Wow, how have I not voted yet? I guess I missed it (even though it was the main topic for the last page but....)
THAT'S NOT THE POINT! I'm perfectly sane. XD

I vote Sceptile.

I am sorry, voting closed Sunday. The Grass Pokemon of the week will be Lilligant. It will be posted in about three hours (sorry about the wait)

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Yvetal96 said:
I am sorry, voting closed Sunday. The Grass Pokemon of the week will be Lilligant. It will be posted in about three hours (sorry about the wait)
Dang. Sorry bout that.

I can't wait to see a new grass/fairy type. It better look amazing. YOU HEAR THAT GAME FREAK?!?

Who knows what they could come up with. So anyways, what've you guys been up to? I'm trying to get my Venusaur back that I lost a while ago.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Dang. Sorry bout that.

I can't wait to see a new grass/fairy type. It better look amazing. YOU HEAR THAT GAME FREAK?!?

Who knows what they could come up with. So anyways, what've you guys been up to? I'm trying to get my Venusaur back that I lost a while ago.

well, we are currently in the semifinals in the tournament (only one match left in the semifinals, brackets are under current tournaments in the OP)
I hope that Flabebe turns into a Grass/Fairy. Not necessarily because it is on a flower, but it in itself looks as though it is made of flower petals.

memond

The Dragon Slayer
I hope that Flabebe turns into a Grass/Fairy. Not necessarily because it is on a flower, but it in itself looks as though it is made of flower petals.

Yeah, like when it evolves, it fuses with its flower. Sorta like how Paras gets taken over by it's mushroom.

Yveltal96

A little more human
I like to play with grass types also
FC Name: Amir
FC: 0261-8095-8843

Please use the form in the OP, and read the rules please.

Alright guys, the new Grass Type Pokemon of the week is now up! Voting for next weeks, will open tomorrow morning at 8 AM GMT -7 is open now! This weeks candidates are in the OP. This weeks candidates are all shroom mons!

Lilligant
549.gif

Tier: RU
Smogon Recommended Set: Chlorophyll @ Life Orb
-Quiver Dance
-Sleep Powder
-Giga Drain
-Hidden Power Rock/Hidden Power Fire
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Why we recognize this Pokemon: Lilligant is a very special Grass Pokemon, and comes equipped with a select movepool that has the potential to easily sweep any team. Sleep Powder is useful for putting you opponent to sleep to give you time to set up. Set up with Quiver Dance, which will not only make your Lilligant fast and powerful, but more bulky with an extra boost in Special Defense. Giga Drain is Lilligant's most reliable STAB move and it is Lilligants main means of recovery. Hidden Power Fire allows you to take out Ice, Bug, and opposing Grass types, while Hidden Power Rock is another great option, that can take out Fire, Ice, Bug, and Flying types, covering four of it's five weaknesses. All in all, Lilligant thrives off of this set, as it takes advantage of it's good special attack, decent speed, which is boosted in the sun with Chlorophyll, and manageable defenses.

Last edited:

garyoaksapprentice

Multi Type Master
Username:garyoaksapprentice
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: They help me against electric types because i am a water gym leader and that they can learn an array of move of other types

PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Amir 0261-8095-8843

Yveltal96

A little more human
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: They help me against electric types because i am a water gym leader and that they can learn an array of move of other types

PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Amir 0261-8095-8843

That isn't the full form, and you still didn't read the rules.
If you continue to mess it up, because it really isn't hard, it will result in a strike. If you have any question, feel free to contact me via PM/VM

garyoaksapprentice

Multi Type Master
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: That they are all round and can learn lots of types of moves
PO, PS, or WiFi?: I only have PS
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Ps name : troller32

Colt45

Cobalt
No, you still didn't do it right. I 'm striking you. Why is it that new people are universally idiots?

Colt45

Cobalt
Now you get another strike for one-liners. To be fair, I give myself a strike too, because I had one earlier.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Off topic, and a one liner post. Third Strike, so you cannot post here for 48 hours.
You would add a gif the same way you would add a regular image.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well, we are currently in the semifinals in the tournament (only one match left in the semifinals, brackets are under current tournaments in the OP)

yeah sorry guys for stalling been a bit busy with the outside life...ill try to get my battle done soon as i can...sorry for the delays...

Status
Not open for further replies.