• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass-Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal96

A little more human
MegaFerrothorn would be pretty scary :p I would like that. I wonder if he would still have Iron Barbs or have a different ability.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
MegaFerrothorn would be pretty scary :p I would like that. I wonder if he would still have Iron Barbs or have a different ability.

MegaFerrothorn sounds OP in so many ways plus it would be another hentai dominator
MegaMeganium sounds nice, along with MegaRoserade, and MegaAbomasnow.
I'd hate to see a MegaLudicolo, though since it would probably be a Rain master and kill anything under the clouds.

Yveltal96

A little more human
I have decided to do a new activity in this club that takes place every Friday or Saturday (depends on what is going on in my life). This idea came to me on a whim today, so we will see how this works out. Basically, I will post a little riddle, and you have to figure out what Grass type the riddle is describing. The first person to answer it correctly, will receive from me, that Pokemon. That Pokemon will be breeded by me (so you know it will be legitimate) and you can choose what ability, an egg move, and nature that the Pokemon will have. Dream World abilities may not be available, as I do not own every Dream World female. I will try my best for IVs, but there is no guarantee they will be perfect. So, without further a due, I give you, the riddle.

I try to lay low, and shield my back. I am a rare sight, as my type combination, is unique to my evolutionary line. I have a counterpart, but he is slightly nutty. Who am I?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Hi I am back (almost forgot 'bout the place -_-)

Also that riddle is (I think) easy: It is Lotad, Grass/Water is unique to it's evolution line and the nutty counterpart is Seedot (even though it's an Acorn...)

Yveltal96

A little more human
Good job! I didn't want to make them too challenging, just wanted to make a little bit of fun ^_^ PM me what nature, ability, and egg move you want on it, and we willl get that sorted out!
Anyone that didn't get to guess, I will be doing this again next week, so keep watching for new posts

xerneas96

RES Lover
Good job! I didn't want to make them too challenging, just wanted to make a little bit of fun ^_^ PM me what nature, ability, and egg move you want on it, and we willl get that sorted out!
Anyone that didn't get to guess, I will be doing this again next week, so keep watching for new posts
I just had to be taking my last behind the wheel while this was going on -_-
Oh well I'll try next week.

Retro-Chaos X

Psychic Aficionado
Can I join please? :)

Username: Retro-Chaos X
Favorite Thing About Grass
Types
: They have unique playstyles and designs!
PO, PS, or WiFi?: WiFi
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC[
/B]: I will get back to you on this as my DS is broke :/

Also can I claim Treecko please?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
So who are the next GTOTW nominees?
Can I nominate Carnivine, Maractus, and Sunflora (all plant Pokémon)?

Also, maybe you should ask me to make some more riddles. Even if not, I'll send some to you.

Geo152

Grass type club, Hell yeah I gotta sign up.

Username: Geo152
Favorite Thing About Grass Types:Love the versatility and styles of nature.
PO, PS, or WiFi?:WiFi
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Terry

Yveltal96

A little more human
Grass type club, Hell yeah I gotta sign up.

Username: Geo152
Favorite Thing About Grass Types:Love the versatility and styles of nature.
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Terry

You are accepted!

On a sour note, I might be closing this soon simply due to the complete lack of activity from members here.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Sorry I haven't been very active in this club, but by the looks of it not many people have been either.

My work schedule has gotten hectic lately otherwise I would be posting all the time on Serebii. Hopefully my schedule calms down soon. I hope everyone is doing fine.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I might start a Grass Monotype challenge for White 2 once X/Y comes out and I transfer everyone over. It'll be a bit difficult, but I think I'll manage with Ferrothorn and Serperior.

Leafseal

Fear the Foliage
Sorry I haven't been very active in this club, but by the looks of it not many people have been either.

My work schedule has gotten hectic lately otherwise I would be posting all the time on Serebii. Hopefully my schedule calms down soon. I hope everyone is doing fine.
Yea, things have pretty busy since school started again. Hope to start posting more

Charizard212

Grass/Dragon Trainer
Username: Charizard212
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: I love that they are weak to Fire type. Why, you ask? It's because people expect the Grass type to lose so I work extra hard to defeat Fire Types with my Grass Types. When I played through LeafGreen, I beat Blaine with my Venusaur only. WITHOUT healing it at all!
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: under construction

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I hope this isn't against the rules but I think my form has been missed :/

From what I can see, this club isn't nearly as active as it used to be, which is a shame. Your form will get looked over as soon as the appropriate member(s) are online. :)

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Username: SiLeNtDeviL609
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: How they can heal themselves in one turn
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PO
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: SiLeNtDeviL609
Also, I would like to claim Simisage

Last edited:

deh74

Seine Majestät
Hello! I am still existant and hope that my membership has not been revoked.

I know that we talk a lot about favorite grass types here but what about your least favorites? You know, those grass types that you think could have been so much better or you just hate with all of your soul? My least favorite grass type is Leafeon, I hate how it's the most overlooked Eeveelution and that gamefreak took something with so much potential and made it so bad. It's only redeeming quality for me is it's design which I think is pretty good. My least favorite design on a Grass type is sunflora, It's literally just a sunflower with a mouth.

Also, what do we think about Mega-Venusaur?

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
username: leafgreen5050
favourite thing about grass types: everything!!
PO,PS or WIFI : I assume this is about battling ? iI cant wifi battle but I dont know what PO and PS are. >.<

PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: read above
this will probably be rejected >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.