• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grass-Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard212

Grass/Dragon Trainer
Hello! I am still existant and hope that my membership has not been revoked.

I know that we talk a lot about favorite grass types here but what about your least favorites? You know, those grass types that you think could have been so much better or you just hate with all of your soul? My least favorite grass type is Leafeon, I hate how it's the most overlooked Eeveelution and that gamefreak took something with so much potential and made it so bad. It's only redeeming quality for me is it's design which I think is pretty good. My least favorite design on a Grass type is sunflora, It's literally just a sunflower with a mouth.

Also, what do we think about Mega-Venusaur?

Least favorite: Leavenny. (or however you spell it)
Favorite: Torterra

Mega Venusaur is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just so amazing!

What do y'all think of Chespin's evolution.

It took me awhile to warm up to it but now I like it and I can't wait to see it's final evolution!!!

deh74

Seine Majestät
When I first saw Chespin's evolution I laughed so hard at it but as I kept on looking at it and saw some fanart I started warming up to it. It's not fat it's fluffy.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Hello! I am still existant and hope that my membership has not been revoked.

I know that we talk a lot about favorite grass types here but what about your least favorites? You know, those grass types that you think could have been so much better or you just hate with all of your soul? My least favorite grass type is Leafeon, I hate how it's the most overlooked Eeveelution and that gamefreak took something with so much potential and made it so bad. It's only redeeming quality for me is it's design which I think is pretty good. My least favorite design on a Grass type is sunflora, It's literally just a sunflower with a mouth.

Also, what do we think about Mega-Venusaur?

My least favorite, design-wise, is Leavanny. Its design has never grown on me, unlike the other 5th generation Pokemon.
My least favorite, competitive-wise, is Venusaur. Every time I see that thing on a sun team I want to smash my face in the keyboard. =_=

Mega Venusaur is cool. I wish they'd done something more with the evolution. All it really gained design-wise is a larger tree/flower/plant thing on its back and some extra leaves. It has spots on its face now. It's not a dramatic change, but it still looks nice. My opinion on it will probably change when X and Y are released and I have a chance to use one in battle. Who knows, it may roflstomp like its pre-evo Venusaur does.

Leafseal

Fear the Foliage
What do you all think about Quilladin? At first it seemed kind of funny but its really grown on me. Im thinking its typing will be grass/roc in it third evolution

deh74

Seine Majestät
I thought at first that it looked really derpy and stupid but then I realized that it was a middle evolution, which usually aren't the best designed of the family and that it could roll around in a cute fashion and also rollout like Whitneys miltank. I really would like it if Quilladin ended up evolving in to a Grass/Rock type because that's a pretty good defensive typing, or at least it's better than just Grass.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I think Quilladin looks really adorable. It's like a gopher-ball. I agree with you guys on the grass/rock dual typing. It looks sturdy, like it'll have high defense and learn moves like Rollout and Defense Curl.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Quilladin could probably be the Torterra of the 6th generation. I cant wait for its final evolution. I also cant wait for Fennekin's final evolution. And i really wanna see whats the legendary triad is gonna be for X and Y

Charizard212

Grass/Dragon Trainer
I don't know if y'all heard about it or not but a while back there was an inside informant at Pokebeach who leaked a lot of X and Y info. Almost all of it has been confirmed by GameFreak. According to the leaker, Chespin's Final evo will be Grass/Dark, Fennekin's will be Fire/Phsyic and Froakie's will be Water/Fighting.

As for Quilladin, I love it!

deh74

Seine Majestät
I don't really want chespin to be grass dark since we have a bunch of others of that you're already, but if it is part dark I could live with it.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I don't know if y'all heard about it or not but a while back there was an inside informant at Pokebeach who leaked a lot of X and Y info. Almost all of it has been confirmed by GameFreak. According to the leaker, Chespin's Final evo will be Grass/Dark, Fennekin's will be Fire/Phsyic and Froakie's will be Water/Fighting.

As for Quilladin, I love it!

"Water/Fighting"...
I pray to Arceus it is not so. I know we've always had FIRE/Fighting, but please, no more fighting type starters! PLEASE!!!

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
It figures that Fennekin's final evo would be a fire/psychic but i did not see Chespins final evolution being grass/dark after seeing Quilladin. If anything you would think that it would be a grass/rock or grass/ground.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Ok guys I am back, and with some sour news. I will be closing this club effective October 12, 2013 GMT -7 UNLESS someone wants to take ownership of this club. If you want to take ownership, PM the application below and we will both message Sweet May once we have decided who is going to own this club. Good luck.

HTML:
Why do you want to own this club?:

What do you plan to do with the club?: 

Will you be able to be an active owner?:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
'tis is a shame, I hope someone takes it up, I can't but that's due to my poor organisation skills

Anway welcome back Yve

Been a bit AWOL lately mostly because i was trying to avoid Serebii as i dont want to see final starter evolutions until I play it but i thought i'd come say heyI'm in aus so technically we should get it first :p i plan on getting it and playing it through saving at every point I believe i should (long routes, gym battles) catching all the pokemon I run into... which is typical of what i usually do and of course having chespin as my starter <3

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Oh wow. It's sad that I come back seeing this. I really did end up liking this club. (even though I wasn't much of a poster, I still payed attention) I loved seeing the discussions people got going, and their reactions to the new X and Y pokemon. (And back when we saw the ability to ride Gogoat, :D)

"Though, if your ties are strong enough, you may yet survive."

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I have to say Pumkaboo is a cute Grass type. Its Flavour text says how it brings the dead to certain places for them to move on.
That's so cute!
Chesnaut's cool too, but it's a big jump when you look at Chespin next to it.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
I have to say Pumkaboo is a cute Grass type. Its Flavour text says how it brings the dead to certain places for them to move on.
That's so cute!
Chesnaut's cool too, but it's a big jump when you look at Chespin next to it.

Whos Pumkaboo

Cheeseonaplate

Username: Cheeseonaplate
Favorite Thing About Grass Types: They have overall nice designs, and they have access to some really great status moves (plus, Oddish, my favorite pokemon, is a grass type)
PO, PS, or WiFi?: Wifi
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: not sure yet, new console

Status
Not open for further replies.