• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grating Spaces! (453)

ash5550

Spartan G-26
CyberCubed said:
Not in AG they don't. This is why we have Eevee firing Shadow Ball and Meowth in boots using Thunderbolt and the like.

Back in the early series, the writers stuck Pokemon with generic moves that they learn in their movesets. At least in AG we're getting great TM moves, of course some tend to be overused (Iron Tail...yikes!) but others are welcome.
You have a point there. Iron tail is the only otyhetr move besides eletric moves and quick attack are the only moves Uberchu uses. My question is why Aggron and Charizard obeyed J&J.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
HoennMaster said:
Iron Tail isn't overused, no not at all. But Seriously, I don't see why the writers find that attack so appealing

when you start seeing wild Kinogassa that just recently evolved using the attack, you know something's wrong.

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
I quite liked this battle, it was cool! Donphan and Steelix are cool!

Last edited:
This episode was pretty awesome, who knew a Steelix could be so sweet? Probably the biggest thing I liked about this episode...Takeshi did something! Huzzah! One of the episodes where he does something is rare.

I give it a 9/10

Riva

The Olive Kitsune
So Charizard and Aggron belong to Cassidy and Butch now? Which of those two got which of those two pokemon, ya think?

Sombrero

Monkey Master
That episode was just awesome!!!
Onix became Steelix! Great! And then Delibirds return! Even cooler, 'cause Delibird's the coolest bird in Pokémon. And TR getting Aggron and Charizard? MAkes teh story interesting!° But the coolest scene of the episode was when their parents were at the airport... with ludicolo^^

MasterTboy

Blaziken Boy
I really feel bad that I missed that episode :(. I've missed probaly about the past 20 episodes. I would of loved to see this episode everyone is talking about. Delibird is awesome. Im going to see the episode that follows.

dnglover25

Hikari Trainer
I would have liked it better to see Brock take Steelix with him.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. Brock's reaction to the new gym design was hilarious. It was awesome to see Steelix, Geodude, and Crobat. Although it would be nice to see Brock take Crobat or Steelix with him. The battle was awesome, too. Forrest's Geodude was good. TR getting blasted off was pretty cool. It was hilarious to see Brock's reacton when his mom got him that weird gift as well as Delibird leaving TR hanging.

PrepXCore21

Steel and Dark
overall a good episode i liked the 2v2 battle, had sume good action seems, looked like TR was doing good until the mega punch and firespin combo lol

This was seriously one of the best pokemon episodes, Steelix was awesome in this episode, but I wish Brock took it with him and seeing Jessie and James send out something else besides Cacnea and Seviper was a good change too, and Charizard blasting Aggron and Aggron blasting Charizard was halirious, cause TR got caught in the middle of it all

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
A hilarious episode, but I have two points...

1. I counted up the kids in Brock's family (including Brock) while they are lined up. They are two kids away from being the Pokemon version of Cheaper By the Dozen!!

2. Did anyone notice that after TR got blasted off that Max was up in the blacony by May one second, then on the battlefield with Brock and Ash the next second?