• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grating Spaces! (453)

CyroEmerald_Z

Cyro Trainer
I loved this episode. Brock's siblings are so funny.
Since when did the gym become a rock/water gym. They were saying they had water pokemon too.

.::Cyro::.

I'm sad that I couldn't watch the dub (cable broken :(). But anyway, I know this episode is great! It has Brock being in a serious battle with Steelix, and Donphan is battling too!

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
This was a nice episode. We acually see Brock's mother in person for the first time in the main series (not counting side stories). What also added to the flavor was that Delibird was in it for the first time since Johto. Jessie and James were doing a good job in a tag battle for once, until Aggron got hit by flamthrower. I really liked the fact that Delibird made a mistake so that it sets up the play to a lot of comedic effect. Flint was good, and Lola was as cocky as she was in A Family thar Battles Together Stays Together. The gift she bought for Brock was very funny, but I don't have any idea what it is.

Shift

I'll learn you good!
I'm impressed that they seemd to remember all the names that were previously given to all those siblings.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Well, it only took 450 episodes, but FINALLY a member of Team Rocket called Brock by name. And it's a good line too. Yay. It's so sad that Brock was the final twerp to be named by either Jessie, James, Meowth, Butch, or Cassidy. "It looks exactly like a dinner meeting of the junior league Brock lookalike contest." LOL :D

Anyway, I'm glad they followed up with Brock's Chronicles episode with this episode, especially seeing how Forrest has been doing with Brock's pokemon. It's interesting that Onix evolved offscreen, but I wish Geodude could have evolved too. I loved seeing Ludicolo and Delibird again, they've been pokemon I've enjoyed watching. The fight between Steelix/Donphan and charizard/aggron was awesome until the final stretch. Dang, does Team Rocket have to lose so much? :( I loved Jessie and James bickering and the pokemon taking their place, though. LOL Brock was also awesome in this episode. I loved how fired up he kept getting about everything. LOL :D

Overall, 10/10. Now I can't wait for Ash the shadow pokemon next week.

Dragonfire117

Artist...kinda.
Another one of my Favorite episodes! (Mainly because brock's siblings are in it) But what REAAALLY Ticks me off is what Salvador said early in the episode "Of course MOMMY jumped at the idea, but DADDY wasn't really into it at first....." Honestly, What Eleven-year-old boy (Especially coming from a large family) calls their Parents Mommy and Daddy....He just doesn't seem like the kind of kid who would say something like that. Why did they replace Scott McCord with some other guy, he sounds like Max! And did anyone else notice that Timmy sounds EXACTLY like Mandork from Dexter's lab? And Yolanda doesn't sound fitting for the oldest of brock's little sister, she sounds like an Anastasia to me and I SWEAR I heard Anastasia in the 5th episode of pokemon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Brock's family again was nice. Wish we could've seen other character's families too, and not just Brock's.

Glad Delibird appeared, I really missed it. And giving Jessie and James Pokemon? Strong Pokemon? I wish they would've kept them. I like it when Jessie and James are winning.

Onix finally evolved and that was good. 8/10