1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Gravekeeper Cards?

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by Dreamcoat, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Dreamcoat

Dreamcoat Well-Known Member

Yeah, small thing, no biggie.

Could anyone do me a favor and name ALL of the Gravekeeper related cards? I'm currently too busy to look through YGO! Wikia, and I need this to see if a Gravekeeper Deck could be something worth trying out.

Thanks in advance.

2. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

Monsters:

Gravekeeper's Cheif
    Gravekeeper's Assailant
    Gravekeeper's Spear Soldier
    Gravekeeper's Commander
    Gravekeeper's Spy

Gravekeeper's Gaurd
    Gravekeeper's Canon Holder
    Gravekeeper's Curse
    Gravekeeper's Vassal
    Gravekeeper's Watcher
    Charm of Shabati
    An Owl of Luck
    A Cat of Ill Omen

Spells:

Royal Tribute
    Necrovalley

Traps:

Rite of Spirit

I think thats it, I know I got all the monsters not entirely sure about the spells and traps though. Id suggest only using the monsters that are in bold for those are the superior and more usable ones.

EDIT:

And a Page Linking to all the Gravekeeper Cards

Last edited: Dec 25, 2007
  3. Dreamcoat

Oh my! "Gravekeeper's" would have been enough? You learn something new everyday.... XD
    Thanks.

On another note, why not use An Owl of Luck? After looking at its effect it seems to be a LITTLE useful for fetching Necroalley.

4. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

Its in the list.But if you mean just by why I didnt bold it, it because I figured I would only bold "Gravekeeper" Monsters and let you choose the rest.

5. Dreamcoat

Yeah, I did mean that. Sorry for not saying it.

Anyways, thanks a lot. Really appreciated the help.

6. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

No problem I enjoy running Gravekeepers so I was glad to help.

7. Terraforming is better Owl of Luck.

8. Burn Jack

Burn Jack Oh look another CT

Why would you choose Terraforming over another Necrovalley? At least An Owl of Luck protects your life points.

9. ~Sirnight~

~Sirnight~ Come along, dear

Hey people, Gravekeeper's Commander is the best way to go to search out Necrovalley. He even acts as a 2100 beatstick while it's already on the field.

10. Aquadon

Aquadon TCG Trainer

Or, you run 3 Necrovalleys and 1 Terraforming, just to increase your options. And GK's Commander> Owl of Luck ALL DAY LONG.

11. Mikami

Mikami Man with Many Faces

DID SOMEONE SAY GRAVEKEEPER?

Commander> Than alot of things BTW as far as searching. I beats Owl Of Luck in stats, and it brings Necrovalley to your hand. And it beats Terraforming because its a monster and can be revived by Rite of Spirit and like Sirnight said, it becomes a beatstick with Necrovalley on the field.