• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Graveler to golem trade-back (Help)

ZeroPanther

I have a Graveler ready to evolve, so I need someone trustworty to trade with. If anyone is interested, please trade me back my graveler after we trade. And to be sure, I would like your strongest pokemon as an offer. Of course, I'll give it back when you give me my graveler. My friend code is in my sig and my name in my game is Tedrick.

Copper

Keyblade Master
Would you be willing to have a Haunter-Gengar trade included?

Copper

Keyblade Master
Yes. I want to evolve my Haunter. :) Are you looking to do this soon though? Because my Gastly is not a level 25 yet.

Copper

Keyblade Master
It's a level 23. I'm almost there.

Last edited:

Myzou

I can do it if you need, unless you wanna wait for him :) Getting golem in my dex would be helpful to me XD

ZeroPanther

Nope, I do not have anything you are asking for on your board. Sorry. But, when your gastly evolves, post in this thread and let me know. I'll be waiting here.

Myzou

Yea, lemme just boot up my DS =P

FC: 0516-3742-4123

Myzou

On Now :) Host when you're ready :D

Copper

Keyblade Master
Thanks ZeroPanther, but even with Pokerus my Gastly isn't leveling up very fast. It is kind of getting me upset too so I'm going to just level up my other ones instead.