• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gravity - A Heavy Stall Team

Nocturne.Lullaby

Pokemon Breeder
Maybe an Elemental Punch for a rare Status chance. I was definitely considering the fourth slot (SubRoost would be ludicrous to lose, as would your Physical Phaze). The Punches, Dragon Rush (for added Accuracy now), and EQ would be the best idea (Waterfall and Stone Edge are plausible, but not sure what you would feel with those)

An Elemental Punch may be interesting considering the fact I'd be ridding myself of a status move, and gain a move that causes status and does damage, though I've never been a fan of them. I mean, if a water type switches in, first that'd be silly of the other trainer due to my resists, but I'd prefer them Toxic'd than paralyzed from a Thunder Punch. But I do like the idea of using Earthquake. I mean, the only things that will really be resisting me (thanks to Gravity) are Grass-Types, which will all be hit neutral by Dragon Tail. So that is at least something to consider. Though, do to recent logical observations I'm iffy on adding the dragon onto my team except in specific situations. :s But thank you again for more input! :'D

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
An Elemental Punch may be interesting considering the fact I'd be ridding myself of a status move, and gain a move that causes status and does damage, though I've never been a fan of them. I mean, if a water type switches in, first that'd be silly of the other trainer due to my resists, but I'd prefer them Toxic'd than paralyzed from a Thunder Punch

True, but if they throw in a Steel expecting a Dragon move, Fire Punch could be painful, and possibly burn. Something to consider.

Nocturne.Lullaby

Pokemon Breeder
True, but if they throw in a Steel expecting a Dragon move, Fire Punch could be painful, and possibly burn. Something to consider.

Mhm, hence why the rest of my post was saying that I'd go Earthquake > an Elemental Punch, y'anno? Which would hit Steel-Types just fine. :3