• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gravity Falls

The show follows the adventures of 12-year-old twin brother and sister Dipper and Mabel Pines, whose parents send them off to their Great-Uncle Stan in the town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. "Grunkle" Stan lives in and runs The Mystery Shack, a tourist trap which charges visitors for a glimpse at the world's most bizarre museum, but little do Dipper and Mabel know that there really is something very strange going on and they must rely on one another to find their way in this unfamiliar town.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any other Gravity Falls fans on SPPf? Come here to discuss it!

PokeMaster366

I wonder why it's on hiatus. It's a funny show and it has many moments. It's like the old good shows but more mysterious.

Probably because the executives are scared to try something new and deviate from the classic formula. It's like trying to choose between Surf and Hydro Pump. Do you want something that never misses, but might not have enough impact to be useful, or do you go for a move that could guarantee more OHKOs and 2HKOs, but could screw you over with one bad miss?

Mabel is my favourite character from the show. When I first saw it I was like '' WTF! The man that made Flapjack made this show?! ''. This show is really awesome! I love the mysteries in the show with Mabel and Dipper solving them, it kinda reminds me of Scooby-Doo a little. Yeah, I'm a little disappointed the show has gone on hiatus, I dunno why.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I think the hiatus is there because the producers need a break. I mean, Randy Cunningham also seems to be going through the same hiatus since both failed to make a Christmas episode.

Also, apparently, the next episode of this show is called "Boss Mabel", and it's stated for release early next year.

BlueDragonfangirl

I love this show, best series next to Phineas and Ferb on Disney. Every thing about is awesome! Animation/comedy {They know when to add comedy just in the right places} Some times can be dark and I love all the characters, some shows don't have this. I'm sure they'll make a movie soon, I think its getting good ratings and I know people love it from the reviews.

I was just rewatching all the Gravity Falls episodes, what's you guys favourite episode? My favourite episode is the first one where it all began, I find that one to be the best one, and the one with the lake monster is the second best! I always like episodes focused a bit more on Mabel than any other character too, so if ''Boss Mabel'' is focused more on Mabel ( I'm 100% sure by the title ) It'll be really great too. As much as I'll actually miss Gravity Falls and Mabel when the series is over, I'm really excited to see how it ends, Gravity Falls, Oregon, is such a mysterious place, and something just tells me that Grunkle Stan has something going on too, he's not 100% clean.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
I really enjoy this show. I am sad it's on hiatus. I really enjoy the mature jokes that are hidden within the show, plus the premise is just bonkers.
I don't know if I have said this before, but if you guys like the show, you should check out the Gravity Falls Gossiper Podcast.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Yeah I watch this show sometimes and it is probably the funniest animated one they have on Disney at the moment. I love how Dipper is always the butt of the joke.

So what's everyone's favourite episode of the show and why? I already explained that the first one is my favourite above, now it's you guys!

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
It's a really tough call for me. ( It's between Summerween, Fight Fighters, or Irrational Treasure). But If I had to choose I would probably choose Irrational Treasure, that episode is just all out crazy, the half president character is just laugh out loud funny. Plus it caters to my interest of history and mystery.

Aaaaaa I love this show. The humor, the quirkiness, the characters, the animation, the opening theme - I love it all.

My favorite episode is Double Dipper but I may have to rewatch the other ones some time since I haven't seen them in a while.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
One of my favorite cartoons that Disney's put out, ever. Even more than some of the Disney Afternoon stuff I watched as a kid. Mabel Pines is a brilliant character. :)

gingerium

Master of Failure
I really enjoyed The Time Travelers Pig.
The screwdriver reminded me of a certain show on BBC America with a certain character who uses that screwdriver...sonicly.