• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gravity Falls

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle

matt0044

matt0044

I really relate to Dipper Pines and how he can be insecure of himself.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
I've heard some unfortunate rumors that after "Boss Mabel" the show will continue to be on hiatus.

matt0044

I've heard some unfortunate rumors that after "Boss Mabel" the show will continue to be on hiatus.

Well, unless there's an official bonafide word about it, it's just that: rumors. So I'll pay it no mind.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Yup! It was a rumor. Disregard my previous post there will be another episode after "Boss Mable" titled "Bottomless Pit!" but the current air date is two weeks after "Boss Mable."

Some what reliable source this time!

matt0044

Boss Mabel was great. Can't wait for Bottomless Pit.

matt0044

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
OK, so apparently the next two episodes will be called "Carpet Diem" and "Boyz Crazy". I especially like "The Deep End". I felt it had that certain charm as Mabel goes in pursuit of a boy, but she just can't hold on.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Still in Canada...waiting for the other half of season 1...I hate this so much...

No less, it's outstanding news that the show got a second season. I just hope that it doesn't become like Spongebob where it takes a mighty U-turn in quality or like Phineas and Ferb where the repetition become the nails in the coffin (yet somehow they got a crossover in the works)...

matt0044

No less, it's outstanding news that the show got a second season. I just hope that it doesn't become like Spongebob where it takes a mighty U-turn in quality or like Phineas and Ferb where the repetition become the nails in the coffin (yet somehow they got a crossover in the works)...

Well, it does seem like there's a plan in mind with Gideon's Book 2 and Stan's secret. Hopefully, Season 2 helps advances the storyline. We still don't know who has Book 1 or who wrote them.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Not too much a fan of the humour (first season was great though), but I just love how much people can read into all of the hidden bits and bobs. =3 The codes at the end of the credits, the whole time-traveler-plot being referenced throughout, Gravity Falls, Oregon is just such a strange town that it can offer up just about... anything! =3

PurpleTitan

King of Unova
Still in Canada...waiting for the other half of season 1...I hate this so much...
Have you tried www.watchcartoononline.com? It has a new episode of Gravity Falls on it just after it airs in the US. Just tap Gravity Falls into the search box under Anime Search (even though it's not technically anime), click the result, and BAM! More Gravity Falls than you can shake a stick at. FOR FREE!