• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gravity never let me down.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
This team is kind of a prototype. But i want as many suggestions as you guys can throw at me. this team was made for triples, but i imagine it'd work well in singles and doubles as well.

Dusclops@Eviolite
Pressure
Impish
-Night Shade
-Will-o-wisp
-Protect
-Gravityyyyy

Aerodactyl@Power Herb
Pressure
Adamant
-Tailwind!
-Sky Attack
-Rock Slide
-Fly?

Nidoking@Life Orb
Sheer Force
Modest
-Earth Power
-Fire Blast
-Thunder
-Blizzard
(All with 100% Accuracy in Gravity)

Starmie@Wise Glasses
Natural Cure
Modest
-Protect
-Recover
-Thunder
-Blizzard

Rotom@Leftovers
Levitate
Bold
-Substitute
-Will-o-wisp
-Hydro Pump
-Thunder

Everything has 100% Accuracy. I wish I had a 4th Gen Gravity Blissey, but I don't. it'd work so well with dusclops.
The last i can't decide. Scizor or Metagross?
Metagross has dual screens and explosion, Scizor could be used for late game.

Usatoday

Eternal God
You need to add descriptions or you will get banned

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
This team is kind of a prototype. But i want as many suggestions as you guys can throw at me. this team was made for triples, but i imagine it'd work well in singles and doubles as well.

Dusclops@Eviolite
Pressure
Impish
-Night Shade
-Will-o-wisp
-Protect
-Gravityyyyy

This is my Gravity bringer. He's really bulky, and can set it up as much as i need him to. he tends to live throughout the whole battle usually. willowisp cripples physical attackers, and night shade it to deal at least some damage, and stops him from being complete taunt bait. Protect stalls for burn damage.

Aerodactyl@Power Herb
Pressure
Adamant
-Tailwind!
-Sky Attack
-Rock Slide
-Taunt

Tailwind is awesome. hands down. It also sets up my Nidoking really well. Sky Attack has perfect Accuracy under Gravity, and with Power Herb there's no charge. Awesome. Rock Slide also gets perfect Accuracy under gravity, with chance to flinch, so that's cool.

Nidoking@Life Orb
Sheer Force
Modest
-Earth Power
-Fire Blast
-Thunder
-Blizzard

Nidoking is beast. Nothing resists this move set, and he loves Gravity cuz all his moves are 100% accurate. Life Orb and Sheer Force boosts put it's attacks at over 200 Base power (something like that). 100% accurate boosted Blizzards are really fun to spam.

Starmie@Wise Glasses
Natural Cure
Modest
-Protect
-Recover
-Thunder
-Blizzard

Another BoltBeamer, and it's fast. Excellent for fighting rain teams. Thinking about replacing Protect or Recover with Hydro Pump.

Rotom@Leftovers
Levitate
Bold
-Substitute
-Will-o-wisp
-Hydro Pump
-Thunder

Everything here is abusing Gravity. This is also good with rain teams, as it's 100% accurate hydro pump gets double STAB. Willowisp is good for all the fighting types and physical attackers, and gives it a chance to substitute.

Everything has 100% Accuracy. I wish I had a 4th Gen Gravity Blissey, but I don't. it'd work so well with dusclops.
The last i can't decide. Scizor or Metagross?
Metagross has dual screens and explosion, Scizor could be used for late game. i want to replace Aerodactyl with a Modest Tornadus with Tailwind and Hurricane. and like i said, this team is prototype. totally not done yet.

i just edited that shiite.
edit: changed Aerodactyl Fly to Taunt

Last edited:

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Came to rate this team purely because the Thread Title was witty. I like Witty. Witty is my middle name. I also have 'Witty' tatooed on my.... ah, never mind.

As for the team, you really need a dark/ghost resist, which makes Scizor more preferable for the last slot, but make it a bulky one. A spread of 204 HP / 252 Atk / 52 Spd, with an Adamant Nature and Leftovers.

Also, what form of Rotom are you using?

I'd also suggest chucking a second Gravity inducer in there somewhere, as you're not likely to keep it up for the whole match with only the one inducer

Myrrh

I don't think your team will do very well with only one gravity user. You could suffer if all you have left is pokemon with attacks below 80 accuracy. I use three gravity users on my Gravity team, all my pokemon have a solid attack with good accuracy, and I use at least one pokemon that doesn't need gravity just in case. I don't know, just my 2 cents.

Also, taunt for Fly on Aerodactyl I guess. Really, fly? It wouldn't work under Gravity.

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
I don't think your team will do very well with only one gravity user. You could suffer if all you have left is pokemon with attacks below 80 accuracy. I use three gravity users on my Gravity team, all my pokemon have a solid attack with good accuracy, and I use at least one pokemon that doesn't need gravity just in case. I don't know, just my 2 cents.

Also, taunt for Fly on Aerodactyl I guess. Really, fly? It wouldn't work under Gravity.

All the good Gravity users besides Dusclops come from 4th gen :/ i would love having a Blissey for it.. who do you use as far as Gravity users go? I've been playing with this team on Random Matchup, i've been doing fine with just Dusclops because he never dies. and most matches only last til Tailwind peters out, sometimes i have to reactivate Gravity, not often though.
also, yea i was thinking Taunt wouldn't be a bad option for Dactyl.

edit: also, it's Rotom-W

Myrrh

Well, I use Porygon2, Jirachi, and Alakazam. Yeah, those are all fourth gen. You can try looking for someone who bred Gravity onto a Ferrothorn or Gigalith. (I'm gonna do this soon when I get enough BP. I need a fourth gen Exeggutor to transfer.)

Sorry, I forgot about the part where you said you mostly use this for triples. You will need more than one for singles though.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
I'm trying to decide between Blissey and Sigilyph for another Gravity user.
Sigilyph@FlameOrb w/ Gravity, Roost, Psycho Shift, attack move
or
Blissey@Leftovers w/Gravity, FireBlast, Blizzard, Thunder

edit: also, maybe Virizion could fit in there somehow. 100% Accurate Focus Blast? yaaaa

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
this post serves only a bumping purpose. muah ha