1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Gravity never let me down.

Discussion in 'Older Gen RMT' started by thatjeremykid, Jan 13, 2012.

1. thatjeremykid

thatjeremykid .Memento.Mori.

This team is kind of a prototype. But i want as many suggestions as you guys can throw at me. this team was made for triples, but i imagine it'd work well in singles and doubles as well.

Dusclops@Eviolite
    Pressure
    Impish
    -Night Shade
    -Will-o-wisp
    -Protect
    -Gravityyyyy

Aerodactyl@Power Herb
    Pressure
    Adamant
    -Tailwind!
    -Sky Attack
    -Rock Slide
    -Fly?

Nidoking@Life Orb
    Sheer Force
    Modest
    -Earth Power
    -Fire Blast
    -Thunder
    -Blizzard
    (All with 100% Accuracy in Gravity)

Starmie@Wise Glasses
    Natural Cure
    Modest
    -Protect
    -Recover
    -Thunder
    -Blizzard

Rotom@Leftovers
    Levitate
    Bold
    -Substitute
    -Will-o-wisp
    -Hydro Pump
    -Thunder

Everything has 100% Accuracy. I wish I had a 4th Gen Gravity Blissey, but I don't. it'd work so well with dusclops.
    The last i can't decide. Scizor or Metagross?
    Metagross has dual screens and explosion, Scizor could be used for late game.

2. Usatoday

Usatoday Eternal God

You need to add descriptions or you will get banned

3. thatjeremykid

i just edited that shiite.
    edit: changed Aerodactyl Fly to Taunt

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  4. Ninja Dewott

Ninja Dewott Ice Cold Fire

Came to rate this team purely because the Thread Title was witty. I like Witty. Witty is my middle name. I also have 'Witty' tatooed on my.... ah, never mind.

As for the team, you really need a dark/ghost resist, which makes Scizor more preferable for the last slot, but make it a bulky one. A spread of 204 HP / 252 Atk / 52 Spd, with an Adamant Nature and Leftovers.

Also, what form of Rotom are you using?

I'd also suggest chucking a second Gravity inducer in there somewhere, as you're not likely to keep it up for the whole match with only the one inducer

5. Myrrh

Myrrh Well-Known Member

I don't think your team will do very well with only one gravity user. You could suffer if all you have left is pokemon with attacks below 80 accuracy. I use three gravity users on my Gravity team, all my pokemon have a solid attack with good accuracy, and I use at least one pokemon that doesn't need gravity just in case. I don't know, just my 2 cents.

Also, taunt for Fly on Aerodactyl I guess. Really, fly? It wouldn't work under Gravity.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  6. thatjeremykid

All the good Gravity users besides Dusclops come from 4th gen :/ i would love having a Blissey for it.. who do you use as far as Gravity users go? I've been playing with this team on Random Matchup, i've been doing fine with just Dusclops because he never dies. and most matches only last til Tailwind peters out, sometimes i have to reactivate Gravity, not often though.
    also, yea i was thinking Taunt wouldn't be a bad option for Dactyl.

edit: also, it's Rotom-W

7. Myrrh

Myrrh Well-Known Member

Well, I use Porygon2, Jirachi, and Alakazam. Yeah, those are all fourth gen. You can try looking for someone who bred Gravity onto a Ferrothorn or Gigalith. (I'm gonna do this soon when I get enough BP. I need a fourth gen Exeggutor to transfer.)

Sorry, I forgot about the part where you said you mostly use this for triples. You will need more than one for singles though.

8. thatjeremykid

I'm trying to decide between Blissey and Sigilyph for another Gravity user.
    Sigilyph@FlameOrb w/ Gravity, Roost, Psycho Shift, attack move
    or
    Blissey@Leftovers w/Gravity, FireBlast, Blizzard, Thunder

edit: also, maybe Virizion could fit in there somehow. 100% Accurate Focus Blast? yaaaa

9. thatjeremykid

this post serves only a bumping purpose. muah ha