• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gravity or Not

Do you support the gravity type or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer_Jason

Should there be something called 'The Gravity Type'? I mean, its a quite unique type. It can change the way the air currance flows and can do a lot of things. Do YOUsupport the gravity type or not?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Gravity, if anything, should have a Legendary that's said in myth to control it and should be considered a weather effect. NOT a type.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Unlike the "Light or Not" poll thread, debating against this idea has no challenge. "Yrsh, lesch make an obschure *hic!* type that controlshes air currance *hic!* and... aw Jimmy, did you throw up on the pavement again?"

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Hey! Hey! We have an attack called Gravity, right? Well, we need a type for that attack, don't we? So, making a Gravity type is the most logical conclusion, innit?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Hey! Hey! We have an attack called Gravity, right? Well, we need a type for that attack, don't we? So, making a Gravity type is the most logical conclusion, innit?

Not really. Gravity is a Psychic type attack, and I'm guessing a Legendary thats domain is gravity would be Psychic (because of the type of Gravity) and Ground (because of the Earth and its gravitational pull).

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Not really. Gravity is a Psychic type attack, and I'm guessing a Legendary thats domain is gravity would be Psychic (because of the type of Gravity) and Ground (because of the Earth and its gravitational pull).

Indragon used sarcasm. Rayquaza Master 777 was unaffected.

What you say is right, RM. But the fact that you quoted Indragon when he was joking doesn't reflect well on you...

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Damn! My attacks aren't working against RM! Need a new strategy...

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Damn! My attacks aren't working against RM! Need a new strategy...

Indragon type moves aren't very effective against RM types.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
all right im sick of these boards n imma post the short n sweet simple ansah.

NO

Status
Not open for further replies.