• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Great Bowls Of Fire! (255)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
My favorite moment was when Clair's Dragonair helped put out the conflagration.

I was kind of frustrated with how Dragonair was handled here however cuz even tho Dragonair was Clair the gym leader's pokemon, it was mainly Charizard who clashed with Dragonite while Dragonair hardly did much. But at last Dragonair shocked Dragonite at one point I guess. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Lol, I thought it was funny to see TR down at Ash's knees praising him. It was interesting to see Charizard back in action along with Clair's Dragonair in their attempt to pacify Dragonite.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
If there was any moment to use licensed music in the show, this would have been one - in particular, John Cale's version of "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was a good thing that Sieg showed up in Fusube City right on time with Satoshi's Lizardon. I also enjoyed how we saw the wild Kairyu enraged because the species is usually portrayed as peaceful and innocent, and although I knew that the wildfire was an accident, I still blamed the Rocket-dan for causing it.

This episode had a lot of things that made me happy such as Ash's Charizard showing up just in the nick of time in order to help Ash with the Blackthorn Gym battle later on and we also got to see Team Rocket try to trick the Dragonite that lived beyond the Dragon's Den. Speaking of the Dragon's Den, it was cool how it was mainly a series of tunnels and waterways in this episode.

Great episode and it's nice to see Charizard come back. Charizard vs Dragonite was awesome.