1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Great games that should be released outside Japan

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Kabuto, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Thunder Giant

Thunder Giant Forza Rossoneri!

I'm not sure if this game was released in the english speaking world, but I have heard good about the PS2 game called God Hand. It is supposedly really good.

2. wcgold

wcgold Well-Known Member

METAL WOLF CHAOS

I don't know much about the actual quality of the game, but I've seen a few vids and found it to be ****in' hilarious. It should be released through Xbox Originals.

3. Chris

Chris Old Coot

God Hand made its way to the US, so technically it is available in English.

4. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

That DS game involving witches and lifting up the skirts of schoolgirls.

5. Mother series hands down!

And the .hack MMO released in Japan

6. latios reborn

latios reborn Well-Known Member

Sure enough most of you would have imported it but i haven't and can't as damn bank won't give me a credit/debit card, but I would like to see a PAL release of the Jump Superstars games.

7. Rave

Rave Banned

Great game, makes me wish it came here.

8. Slick

Slick Banned

Yeah definitely the Mother series.

The Jump games would also be nice in English, but it wouldn't make sense to anyone that doesn't read foreign Manga (though One Piece and stuff might).

9. ursaloom

ursaloom gondor vs mordor

I really want the early fire emblem games to come, maybe we get some the next time its hanabi festival on virtual console?

10. Pacman

Pacman Well-Known Member

The Mother series, and the early Fire Emblem games, and the other Tales games that weren't relese outside Japan.

11. Rave

Rave Banned

Quoting what Anzua said, they should make compilations for the DS.

Of course, it would be nice seeing them on VC too.

12. Sonozaki Maya

Sonozaki Maya realized seraph

That game sucked.

Just wait for the sequel or something!

Personally, I'd like to see more eroge being released to the US instead of the people having to rely on trans patches all the time (UBW!!!)... See, I'm not too concerned about this issue since nearly 90% of the games I play are already imports (same goes with Pokemon, I've never played an English Pokemon game since Gold).

13. Slick

Slick Banned

You're just not a perverted anime fan. >_>

14. Sonozaki Maya

Read my post again, then look up "eroge" on Wikipedia, then say that again to me with a straight face :p

Also, that game had horrible execution. Wait for the sequel.

15. Glajummy

Glajummy Why so S E R I O U S

Jump! Superstars and Jump! Ultimate Stars would be incredible games if they were ported over to the US. It's like SSBB on DS but with anime characters.

16. P-fan

P-fan Storm Trainer

Do you mean Seiken Densetsu 3 ?

17. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

Mother series(the originality...).

18. Sonozaki Maya

Except that will never happen due to licensing issues. Basically it has the SRW syndrome, everyone wants these games to be localized, BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN because of the sheer number of licenses that need to be obtained. The two GBA SRWOG games were localized because many of the mecha WERE ORIGINALS, which further proves this rule.

It's not like it NEEDS to be localized anyway, thousands of people import it with barely any Japanese knowledge and they can still have loads of fun :/

19. MinunTheFighter34

MinunTheFighter34 I drink soysauce.

What he said.

20. Otiswashere

Otiswashere OR WAS I?

Clash of ninja 3-4
    Batte Stadium DON
    Jump Superstars series