• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Great Money Making Schemes

We've all wanted to make money at some point in our lives.

So, the question I pose for you peoples is:

What is your favourite/grestest money making scheme?

treespyro

Vintage much?
Sell plants

You will be surprised how good that works

treespyro

Vintage much?
Seeds, Cacti, Flowers and so on

Another good method is a garage sale for your neighbours house. Pretend you live there and sell stuff you or they don't need and reek in the profits.

I don't know if that works though

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
How about get a freaking job? Seems to work in the movies.

Seeds, Cacti, Flowers and so on

Another good method is a garage sale for your neighbours house. Pretend you live there and sell stuff you or they don't need and reek in the profits.

I don't know if that works though
How is that a great idea if you haven't tried it? Please explain.

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
Shoveling walkways in the dead of winter. Snowblowers can pay for them-selfs here in Michigan. It gets dam cold and snowy here...

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Serebii Merchandise.

This thread's over. =/

First you get a gun, then you go to a bank, then you show them the gun and ask for all the money, they'll give it right to you!

Bank tellers are so nice.

Or they like guns, I don't know.

In all seriousness, owning a coffee shop with a large supply of cigarettes can really boost business. Make them even more addicted to coffee, you'll get about a thousand customers a day. 8D

Dattebayo

Banned
Mowing the lawn.

??????

That guy.
Dancing on poles in the middle of the street. People just give you money!

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Using the neverending record of "Interior Crocodile Alligator" to torture victims and force them to rake over da cash.